PC Payday 2, GTA V or Gmod and Return to YouTube and Freedom!

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
So around 10 months ago I left Freedom! to join a friend's network and support him through that, but around 6 months ago he disappeared from the internet, and two months after that I just kinda quit YouTube all together. Now I'm returning to YouTube with a bang, I want to get a bunch of videos recorded but I need a new team. So that's why I'm here, hello. I want people that produce high quality videos and are dedicated enough to record frequently and large sessions.
I don't care about subscribers or how many views you get, I just want you to be funny and not a bit of a twat. Feel free to respond to this with your channels or any other groups that you're willing to invite me to. I'll bring all the top banter.
For those who want to see my channel first, this is it here
I look forward to working with you all in the future!

BluetigerESW

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
United States
YouTube
bluetigeresw
Hey man, i'd be happy to colaborate with you! I think it could benefit us both. In my videos with myself I appear to a little boring at times (in my own opinion) but I'm always more active and energetic with other people and I'd love to show that to my audience.

Anyways, I have both GMod and Payday 2 (unfortunately I no longer have GTA V). I'm available pretty much whenever so if wanna do a vid or something just message me on either here, twitter, or skype and I'll usually respond pretty quickly.

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hey man, i'd be happy to colaborate with you! I think it could benefit us both. In my videos with myself I appear to a little boring at times (in my own opinion) but I'm always more active and energetic with other people and I'd love to show that to my audience.

Anyways, I have both GMod and Payday 2 (unfortunately I no longer have GTA V). I'm available pretty much whenever so if wanna do a vid or something just message me on either here, twitter, or skype and I'll usually respond pretty quickly.
Sounds great, if you look up a little bit I sent a link to my Discord server!

Reactions: BluetigerESW