Gaming Passionate Gamer and Writer

RBLXLORD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys, Kameron Wright a.k.a. RBLXLord here.

I've been in Freedom! for a few months now and have been getting a lot of help from a lot of people. I'm glad I joined up! I'm really into gaming, writing, and having fun.

RBLXLord is all about having a fun time. There's a lot of raging, but the thing is, I can't help it. For the past 2 years, almost 3, I've been at YouTube, but not really getting a lot of support. I come here for the support. It's starting to get depressing that the channel can't grow anymore and I'm close to closing it. If you all would like to help me grow, check out the channel. I do vlogging every now and then when I have an update. Mainly it's Roblox, but if Roblox is having issues, I branch out and play a bunch of other games. I'm really open to play any game so don't be afraid to ask me to play! :D

If you want to check out my books, go to Wattpad and search up kam10168 for the books. One day I hope to be a published author and would love the help and support on them.

Anyways that's all I really have to say so if you wanna play with me, hit me up and we'll play some games!