Solved Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

battalefendi

New User
Aug 1, 2017
I was a partner of Freedom but then I left uploading videos to the YouTube and disassociated with Freedom. Then Youtube closed my monetization to examine my youtube account. Meanwhile, I started shooting videos again and applied to Freedom. Freedom staff said come after Youtube opens your monetization. I applied again after my monetization was opened. They didn't accept me because I had some copyright issue. I left publishing videos with copyright problem but I can't apply again to the Freedom. It says limit reached on dashboard. Can't I associate with Freedom again?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
A lot of things to dissolve here:
  • Make sure you don't have any Strikes for Copyright or Community Guidelines Violations (See on your YouTube Features Page)
  • Make sure you don't have many claims on videos (See at https://www.youtube.com/my_videos_copyright)
If you believe this all is good, you can contact support to get the limit raised. Do note that under new MCN rules Freedom! no longer takes any risk with Copyright.

Upvote 0

battalefendi

New User
Aug 1, 2017
I do not have any strikes and I have 13 claims in 120 videos. I can delete the videos if Freedom wants me to delete them. Do them accept this?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I do not have any strikes and I have 13 claims in 120 videos. I can delete the videos if Freedom wants me to delete them. Do them accept this?
If you haven't already done so you would need to speak to support about this. They do allow channels to have some claims but this is ultimately down to Freedom if they accept you with that many claims in relations to your video total.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.