Solved Partner Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello. I sent in a form to get my badge about a few months ago, and have not gotten the badge.
Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Reactions: PexyGamer

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
No, the forum team have a perfect reason why, he needs to be a partner of Freedom! on YouTube before we give the partnership badge.
He was the one who original started the thread for the partner badge but the one who responded after gained the badge as he was waiting also.
When giving out the badge the admins can check if he is partnered yes or no since he already contacted support but gained no answer is why he made a thread here :)

Reactions: Textrus
Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
He was the one who original started the thread for the partner badge but the one who responded after gained the badge as he was waiting also.
When giving out the badge the admins can check if he is partnered yes or no since he already contacted support but gained no answer is why he made a thread here :)

For requests like this, Admins check if the channel is linked, and on our side, it is somehow showing that there is no partnership on his channel, I am not however going into further details of what specifically is the problem as that is being left to the administrators themselves.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
For requests like this, Admins check if the channel is linked, and on our side, it is somehow showing that there is no partnership on his channel, I am not however going into further details of what specifically is the problem as that is being left to the administrators themselves.
Aye agreed, we did what we could :)

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello. I sent in a form to get my badge about a few months ago, and have not gotten the badge.
Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Hmm... can you go to this page https://www.youtube.com/features and check if it shows "Network Freedom" you aren't showing up as being partnered with Freedom for me.

Edit: just checked manually and you do show up as partnered, our channel checker was not working for some reason which must have been why your previous badge requests were rejected. Sorry for the delays and if you have any other troubles let us know!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.