Not open for further replies.

Luke Tinworth

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
England
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,
I have been with freedom a while now which has been great however recently i have wanted to post of the self advertisement threads although it said i did not have access to. So i applied for a partner badge with all the right info and alot longer than 48 hours later i did not recieve any notice. I applied again but it was the same story. I do not have all good standings on my channel with copyright etc. so that is not the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Luke

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you for tagging me @Fourth Wall Games. :)
Hello Freedom Family,
I have been with freedom a while now which has been great however recently i have wanted to post of the self advertisement threads although it said i did not have access to. So i applied for a partner badge with all the right info and alot longer than 48 hours later i did not recieve any notice. I applied again but it was the same story. I do not have all good standings on my channel with copyright etc. so that is not the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Luke
Hi @Luke Tinworth,

Partner badges that haven't been approved within 48 hours should be presumed as rejected. However, I ran your channel "luketinworthchannel" through the channel checker and was able to confirm that you are a partner and applied the ribbon to your forum profile.

Enjoy it! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.