VR Parody/Comedy/Funny Collaberations

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Hi guys, as someone who spends most of their time focusing on YouTube. Collaborations and videos with other people are really fun for me. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of small channels with my kind of style. I like to parody and mock trends and youtube content. Also, in other videos, I attempt to create less traditional kinds of humour. Using ridiculous situations to highlight the absurdity of certain things and topics. If anyone out there does any kind of content similar, such as comedy, parody, commentary on certain issues with our society or youtube and just general IRL content of yourself trying to entertain the audience then I'd love to collab with you all. If you're still confused by my description of my content type, feel free to have a look at my channel.

My only real requirements are that you have confidence in what you do and have some experience with YouTube. I wouldn't want to make a video with someone who is too quiet and not able to input much into the video.

(On a completely unrelated note I also do small voice acting roles for indie animators from time to time, I'm not a professional by any means but if anyone ever needs a voice done, I can do a few)