Gaming ParadisiacPlayer here! Runescape content

PrimarkPlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
England
YouTube
Your name:Lukas
Where are you from?: Lithuania however I live in England.
How old are you?: 18 years old
How did you find Freedom!? Youtube!
What made you join our forums?: I love interacting with people!
What are your hobbies?: Swimming, runescape,hanging out with friends and so on
What is your favorite food? Ribs!
Why did you start YouTube? A few years ago, however never really tried to grow my channel until now!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To work for Jagex as a Marketing and PR placement.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming : Runecape,CS-GO etc.
What kind of content do you upload? Runescape mostly currently.
When do you upload?: Every 2 days!
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/user/ParadisiacPlayer/videos

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

WOW its been a while since i played runescape , but dude you put a good show out there , and i think the only thing missing there is some good graphics that goes with your video's quality :D make it more like the last thumbnail which is catchy , and actually was the only video that i really wanted to click on , and yeah that's how important thumbnails are :p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN D , and really great job :D

PrimarkPlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
England
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

WOW its been a while since i played runescape , but dude you put a good show out there , and i think the only thing missing there is some good graphics that goes with your video's quality :D make it more like the last thumbnail which is catchy , and actually was the only video that i really wanted to click on , and yeah that's how important thumbnails are :p

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN D , and really great job :D
Thank you very much! I will start working on making better thumbnails for sure! :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @PrimarkPlays,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

RuneScape was my childhood, I'm so excited to another RuneScape channel on the forums! :D (Not that I have a RuneScape channel.) I've been thinking of creating a second channel for all my gaming content, if I do so I will definitely consider creating RuneScape content as well.

What is your favourite memory from playing RuneScape so far? Mine would probably have to be running/participating in clans, especially with my friends (and RuneScape friends too!) The community from that game is just amazing. I also remember watching awesome RuneScape videos on YouTube and sharing them with my friends, we all loved watching creators like TehNoobWorld and his Gods Exposed series.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to start in!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

PrimarkPlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 26, 2015
England
YouTube
Hi @PrimarkPlays,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

RuneScape was my childhood, I'm so excited to another RuneScape channel on the forums! :D (Not that I have a RuneScape channel.) I've been thinking of creating a second channel for all my gaming content, if I do so I will definitely consider creating RuneScape content as well.

What is your favourite memory from playing RuneScape so far? Mine would probably have to be running/participating in clans, especially with my friends (and RuneScape friends too!) The community from that game is just amazing. I also remember watching awesome RuneScape videos on YouTube and sharing them with my friends, we all loved watching creators like TehNoobWorld and his Gods Exposed series.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a great place for you to start in!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you for such a warm welcome! Runescape, well.. my favourite memory must have been in 2005/2006 when i first started playing the game. Just simply exploring the wilderness and the content in F2P was amazing. And the game back then seemed so much more exiting, now it's all about the grind rather then enjoying the game haha ;D I will definitely check out the gaming section! ;)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you for such a warm welcome! Runescape, well.. my favourite memory must have been in 2005/2006 when i first started playing the game. Just simply exploring the wilderness and the content in F2P was amazing. And the game back then seemed so much more exiting, now it's all about the grind rather then enjoying the game haha ;D I will definitely check out the gaming section! ;)
Yeah I remember when free to play was such an awesome experience, actually thinking about old times reminds me of the 2007 Christmas event, as well as the one in 2008. Those two events are my favourite from any video game ever and thinking back gives me so much nostalgia! Especially the one from 2007, that event happened shortly after I joined. :)