VFX Request [Paid] Intro and Outro Creators Needed

MCGamingJr

Rising User
Jan 4, 2015
YouTube
That1GuyJr
Hi, My name is Valentin. I am working on creating a new channel called JrGoesGaming and with that said, I am also needing a intro and outro for this new channel. I am looking for free work but if someone creates something amazing I will be more than happy to pay them for their work if we can work on a pricing. Let me know if you would be interested:) thanks

AimTech

Rising User
Sep 9, 2015
i can create intros, outros, channel art, thumbnails and channel logos all to a very high quality and low prices compared to a professional. I have made many happy costumers and have been praised for being down to earth and making it easy to understand what im doing and asking normal questions without the use of "fancy" language. If you wan any of these things all you have to do is email me, simple right..
my email is [email protected]
If you have any questions please ask me on my email i would be happy to accommodate!
:D

MCGamingJr

Rising User
Jan 4, 2015
YouTube
That1GuyJr
I charge about 15$-20$.
My portfolio : www.dimitrishd.weebly.com
or my yt channel
www.youtube.com/user/dimitrisguitar1
Would you be able to do any kind of animated intro? My friend and I have a good idea of what we are wanting to have but I need someone that is good at animating intros.[DOUBLEPOST=1445639785][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can go check out http://www.vividzgraphics.com/ and see what we have to offer. I'm not one of the designers but I'm good friends with the owner and I'm sponsored by them.
Would you be able to do any kind of animated intro? My friend and I have a good idea of what we are wanting to have but I need someone that is good at animating intros.

Deathmitsos

Respected User
Apr 5, 2015
YouTube
Would you be able to do any kind of animated intro? My friend and I have a good idea of what we are wanting to have but I need someone that is good at animating intros.[DOUBLEPOST=1445639785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would you be able to do any kind of animated intro? My friend and I have a good idea of what we are wanting to have but I need someone that is good at animating intros.
What do you mean by animating? Any example?

Aqib Khan

Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hey i am more than happy to make you a banner profile pic and an intro:)
Intro-£1.50
Banner-£3
Profile pic-£1.50

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
You mean like for example a mine craft animation?