PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Hi, I'm looking for a Channel Rebrand. I'm looking for people to put my logo in a new Logo, Banner, Outro and Thumbnial template. I'm willing to pay $12.

Please post you port folio down below. I will choose from who I think has the most Experience and suits my needs.

I request when i pay i get the PSD for everything and also no water marks eg created by this person. As I'm purchasing the product. I will give a FREE shout out though.

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
Hi there,

Im an experienced designer. Been designing for 2 years. My Portfolio is not fully up to date, you can ask me for any extra work you want to see on my socials below:

Heres my Portfolio:
Absurddzn.carbonmade.com

My Email:
[email protected]

My Twitter:
@Absurddzn

Contact me on those as im less active on freedom as I dont get push notifications, or you can contact me through my portfolio. Thanks.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi, I'm looking for a Channel Rebrand. I'm looking for people to put my logo in a new Logo, Banner, Outro and Thumbnial template. I'm willing to pay $12.

Please post you port folio down below. I will choose from who I think has the most Experience and suits my needs.

I request when i pay i get the PSD for everything and also no water marks eg created by this person. As I'm purchasing the product. I will give a FREE shout out though.
I co-operate with my clients and provide great communication. images will be watermarked before payment (as to prevent scam and enable me to get a broader view of what you want) i am willing to work for $12 though my usual for banner and logo and overlay would be $15. my contact details and website are below.

http://www.redrobins.uk

[email protected]

Gamenatic

Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2016
YouTube
Gamenatic
hello i have been helping people for around 2 years and have a lot of experience i can help you and am very friendly and understanding! yuo can add me on skype so we can chat about it! Moayad Sallabi