Gaming OY LADS AND LADINES!

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Hello everybody!

My name is Ola Martin Torheim (try pronouncing that). I am 21 years of age and live in norway on the midwestern countryside. The worst place to be if you have a passion about ever getting famous and living off YouTube!

So yeah I am basically a gamer making guides and stuff but sloooowly working towards putting more personality in my videos. Eventually I wanna have an amazingly funny channel with both games, comedy sketches and all you could want to have a better day!

As of now I've gotten a certificate for being a Process Engineer but starting to move away from that line of work because, well it kinda sucks! So I'm putting all my efforts and hopes into one day being able to live off the webz.

Thank you for reading a short version of my life story! Hope I'll do fine around these parts :-D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everybody!

My name is Ola Martin Torheim (try pronouncing that). I am 21 years of age and live in norway on the midwestern countryside. The worst place to be if you have a passion about ever getting famous and living off YouTube!

So yeah I am basically a gamer making guides and stuff but sloooowly working towards putting more personality in my videos. Eventually I wanna have an amazingly funny channel with both games, comedy sketches and all you could want to have a better day!

As of now I've gotten a certificate for being a Process Engineer but starting to move away from that line of work because, well it kinda sucks! So I'm putting all my efforts and hopes into one day being able to live off the webz.

Thank you for reading a short version of my life story! Hope I'll do fine around these parts :-D

Welcome to the family Ola, I think you doing great while you living in Norway, and What games do you play?

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Welcome to the family Ola, I think you doing great while you living in Norway, and What games do you play?

Holla at ya, RewindThatGaming! :-D

I guess I'm doing fine but I hope to meet some new people and maybe even collab with fellow YouTubers here as there are absolutely no other YouTube gamer in probably 100 mile radius around here!

As for games!
Today I mainly play the RTS WW2 game "Company of Heroes 2" on my channel. It's definitly my favorite game of all time :) I also play some indie horror games like Five Nights at Freddie's, Sophies Curse, The train and so on. I actually really miss playing horror games as I haven't made any videos in them for a while so I'm trying to get back into it at the moment. Struggling like hell to find any interesting indie games for the momemnt though :-/

How 'bout yourself, mate? What do you play/wish to accomplish? :-D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Holla at ya, RewindThatGaming! :-D

I guess I'm doing fine but I hope to meet some new people and maybe even collab with fellow YouTubers here as there are absolutely no other YouTube gamer in probably 100 mile radius around here!

As for games!
Today I mainly play the RTS WW2 game "Company of Heroes 2" on my channel. It's definitly my favorite game of all time :) I also play some indie horror games like Five Nights at Freddie's, Sophies Curse, The train and so on. I actually really miss playing horror games as I haven't made any videos in them for a while so I'm trying to get back into it at the moment. Struggling like hell to find any interesting indie games for the momemnt though :-/

How 'bout yourself, mate? What do you play/wish to accomplish? :-D

I play Mobile and PS4 game from Racing, Shooting, Action, Adventure, Fight, all games beside maze... Mine biggest accomplish (Wish) I wish I get Millions of subs and views and have friends on youtube. I know a game you might like search Battlefield Free To Play and Battlefield Heros. If you have any question about Freedom and/or Youtube feel free to ask. and I hope I a Laptop so I can upload Computer games also Nintendo NX and Xbox 1 for xbox only games.

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
I play Mobile and PS4 game from Racing, Shooting, Action, Adventure, Fight, all games beside maze... Mine biggest accomplish (Wish) I wish I get Millions of subs and views and have friends on youtube. I know a game you might like search Battlefield Free To Play and Battlefield Heros. If you have any question about Freedom and/or Youtube feel free to ask. and I hope I a Laptop so I can upload Computer games also Nintendo NX and Xbox 1 for xbox only games.

Ay very nice we have the same goals then!

I have also been a huge fan of Battlefield Heroes. Any PC games you like? And what about horror games? Maybe we could do a collab once :-D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Ay very nice we have the same goals then!

I have also been a huge fan of Battlefield Heroes. Any PC games you like? And what about horror games? Maybe we could do a collab once :-D

Fav Compter games hmm been a while, I like Habbo and Free flash shooting game on gamepost (Forget the name of it), Fav Horror game I don't play a lot of Horror game but fav one is FEAR. Collab I don't do collab at the moment but I will do collab in the future :D and I grad to collab with you some day :D

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Fav Compter games hmm been a while, I like Habbo and Free flash shooting game on gamepost (Forget the name of it), Fav Horror game I don't play a lot of Horror game but fav one is FEAR. Collab I don't do collab at the moment but I will do collab in the future :D and I grad to collab with you some day :D

Awesome stuff man :-D dropped a sub so I'll keep an eye on you until you do collabs :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Ola < Welcome to Freedom !

I have always wanted to go to Norway (y) (Y) what is it like living there ?

what is the best game you have ever played ?

best of luck

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
hey Ola < Welcome to Freedom !

I have always wanted to go to Norway (y) (Y) what is it like living there ?

what is the best game you have ever played ?

best of luck

Hey lad! :-D

Ah, man. Living in Norway is aaabsolutely amazing. Over the last few years I've really started to appreciate the beautiful nature here! Like especially when I go hiking on mountains and stuff I gotta just stop for a second and take in the fantasy-like feeling of just staring out and seeing fjords and mountains stretching into the distance... It's really beautiful.

There is a little downside to it aswell, though. The culture here doesn't revolve around the internet so much. So if I was to share my starter YouTube channel with my friends for example I'd probably get some weird looks so me and my other mates that are running the channel have decided to wait until we reach 1k to "release" the channel locally. It reeeally makes it hard to grow as we are still a pretty small channel when usually the first thing people do when they start a YouTube channel is to tell their friends and family, share it through facebook and so on. BUT imagine the boost in subs we're gonna have as soon as we release it. DAYUM that's gonna be great.

Where are you from though? I'd love to give you every tip and inform you about every place you should visit while being here :-D

I have two favorite games; Halo and Company of Heroes :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! :-D

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey lad! :-D

Ah, man. Living in Norway is aaabsolutely amazing. Over the last few years I've really started to appreciate the beautiful nature here! Like especially when I go hiking on mountains and stuff I gotta just stop for a second and take in the fantasy-like feeling of just staring out and seeing fjords and mountains stretching into the distance... It's really beautiful.

There is a little downside to it aswell, though. The culture here doesn't revolve around the internet so much. So if I was to share my starter YouTube channel with my friends for example I'd probably get some weird looks so me and my other mates that are running the channel have decided to wait until we reach 1k to "release" the channel locally. It reeeally makes it hard to grow as we are still a pretty small channel when usually the first thing people do when they start a YouTube channel is to tell their friends and family, share it through facebook and so on. BUT imagine the boost in subs we're gonna have as soon as we release it. DAYUM that's gonna be great.

Where are you from though? I'd love to give you every tip and inform you about every place you should visit while being here :-D

I have two favorite games; Halo and Company of Heroes :)

Thank you for the warm welcome! :-D

Man that sounds beautiful , I would love to visit and see that , sounds just epic ! (y) (Y)

Oh I see what you meana dn I can understand , sound slike a good idea and yeah DAM SON that boost will be nice ;) I wish you all the best :)

Im from the UK myself , its so hot atm :eek: im melting XD , Well if I ever do visit I will make sure to contact you and get some tips !

Halo is a great game but Company of heroes is truly amazing !

have an amazing day ! :D

Lock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
Norway
YouTube
Man that sounds beautiful , I would love to visit and see that , sounds just epic ! (y) (Y)

Oh I see what you meana dn I can understand , sound slike a good idea and yeah DAM SON that boost will be nice ;) I wish you all the best :)

Im from the UK myself , its so hot atm :eek: im melting XD , Well if I ever do visit I will make sure to contact you and get some tips !

Halo is a great game but Company of heroes is truly amazing !

have an amazing day ! :D

Yeah dude It's epic as ****! :D

Ooohmygod do you play Company of Heroes 2??! LET'S PLAY TOGETHER! AND COLLAB AND ALL THAT!!

Reactions: Prology