YouTube Owning A Search But Not Getting People Watching!!!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I am really hoping some one can help me here because i am really confused so far i have 2 videos up that is part of a series im doing and its owning the searched for tag but im not pulling in the viewers and this tag im using is something that is high on search i no this because i use tubebuddy im owning anything that is to do with bleach and don't starve not as a tag on there own but with tags like ichigo don't starve as a tag im fully owning it and this one im showing you is high in the search so i was wondering how come im not pulling in views on this

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Okay. After getting to the image page I saw you had to put an entire sentence in for that to happen. Try using these tag researchers with only one to two to three words (bleach don't starve, starve bleach,...)

Also just don't trust these tag API things like tubebuddy on anything. They're a decent average but trying to use them for exact data is inaccurate. To help a video in search, you need good SEO (Tags, title and relevant description) and things people would click on not only in a thumbnail. SEO is terribly hard to do but helps you on anything Internet related.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Okay. After getting to the image page I saw you had to put an entire sentence in for that to happen. Try using these tag researchers with only one to two to three words (bleach don't starve, starve bleach,...)

Also just don't trust these tag API things like tubebuddy on anything. They're a decent average but trying to use them for exact data is inaccurate. To help a video in search, you need good SEO (Tags, title and relevant description) and things people would click on not only in a thumbnail. SEO is terribly hard to do but helps you on anything Internet related.
yeah i do use other tags such as that as well mate :) but i will never rank with don't starve,bleach on there own only when i use them together so pretty much anything to do with the character im using and also when i use bleach with don't starve is the only time i rank with it