Overwatch

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
So what does everyone think of Overwatch? I am loving it. Who is your favorite character to play? What is your favorite map? Gamemode? Let me know guys :D -Franklin

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
At first i thought i wouldn't be that into it but when i tried out the beta i actually really liked it. It really reminded me of TF2 with its cartoonish style. trying to get good with Hanzo but atm mostly playing Pharah or Tracer

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
So what does everyone think of Overwatch? I am loving it. Who is your favorite character to play? What is your favorite map? Gamemode? Let me know guys :D -Franklin
I posted a thread on Overwatch to dude because I absolutely love it! Reaper is my favourite character, although I do like to snipe! Not sure about my favourite map though... How about you dude???

Reactions: Fremma

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
I posted a thread on Overwatch to dude because I absolutely love it! Reaper is my favourite character, although I do like to snipe! Not sure about my favourite map though... How about you dude???

It is tough but I would say my favorite character is between Pharah, Widow Maker, or Bastion. My favorite map would definitely be Temple of Anubis on the defense side of course haha.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

I'm enjoying the game a lot more than anticipated! My favorite character has to be Hanzo. Love the sharpshooting. My second if Junkrat, I know the annoying character but he;s pretty awesome to use, especially when throwing a bomb at someones face.

I did a few livestreams with it if you guys wanted to check it out, I also would love to play with some of you guys if you ever stream of no. Add this HEALER to your battlenet CadeCarnage#1811

Here's one of the playthroughs.

DrawingSpartan

New User
Jun 14, 2016
I like overwatch for what it is right now, and I'm happy that Blizzard is paying so much attention to the game. They actually care what the community thinks of the game. My favorite character to play would have to be Phara. And my favorite map is Ilious, I like to use Phara and Roadhog to pull or knock people in the pit, and maybe sometimes Lucio.

FireFoxYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 23, 2016
YouTube
I am in love with this game!
My favorite hero is Tracer, my favorite map is Hollywood or Hanamura
I even made a video for some quick tips and secret routes ;)

Maeka

Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2014
maekagaming.com
YouTube
maekagaming
I'm enjoying Overwatch but I've been kind of putting it to the side now. Getting frustrated with different things in game so I'm playing it more casually while focusing on other things.

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
I'm enjoying the game a lot more than anticipated! My favorite character has to be Hanzo. Love the sharpshooting. My second if Junkrat, I know the annoying character but he;s pretty awesome to use, especially when throwing a bomb at someones face.

I did a few livestreams with it if you guys wanted to check it out, I also would love to play with some of you guys if you ever stream of no. Add this HEALER to your battlenet CadeCarnage#1811

Here's one of the playthroughs.
Sounds awesome dude! I shall definitely have to play with you some time!

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
I like overwatch for what it is right now, and I'm happy that Blizzard is paying so much attention to the game. They actually care what the community thinks of the game. My favorite character to play would have to be Phara. And my favorite map is Ilious, I like to use Phara and Roadhog to pull or knock people in the pit, and maybe sometimes Lucio.
We are the same. :D