Overwatch

G

Gods of Odds

I play it and actually upload some videos of it, I plan on getting to full game when it comes out, I play as Hanzo.

Torched

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
United Kingdom
bit.ly
YouTube
I was a little late getting in on the beta, but was able to play it for 5 hours last night. LOVED the game - will be uploading a couple of videos of the beta experience!

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I think Overwatch is going to be a really good game when it's fully released I want to be in the beta but I can wait for the game since its released the same time on my birthday lol XD

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Add me if you have Xbox One King Herakles. I just started making videos, but have been more focus on AMVs lately since those have been my most popular videos so far.

ScumbagFex

New User
Oct 1, 2014
YouTube
I tried it on PC geez do I suck with a keyboard and mouse xD I love how your abilities are based of characters not classes.

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I love the game, been loving it since I saw the first trailer of it! I've been playing for about 12 hours under this beta (have pre-purchased it), and working on some video of it today.
Seriously one of the best FPS games I ever played. Love the characters and abilities, making it so unique. c:

So far my fave characters are pretty much the tanks. : D

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Loved the game a lot. Gonna pre-purchase the game. I recorded so much footage it's taking ages to edit and render everything. But it's worth it :p
Reaper has been my most enjoyable experience so far.

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Yeah reaper is totally awesome! It's always fun to teleport to where a sniper is up top and just blast them. Lol the tanks are the hardest characters to deal with. they can take so much damage and that pin attack has gotten me a few times.

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Overwatch is a great game! I absolutely love it! The only issue that concerns me is that I feel the full game will have a lack of content after a bit

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
I just think it will be based more on stategy. I feel you will have to know each characters strengths and weaknesses.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
It just needs the moba (league for me) feel to it. Yes, the characters get stale. But since every game is different and there are hopefully many strategical ways to approach a game, it can remain fun for hundreds if not thousands of hours. It just needs a good competitive system.
In my opinion there are 2 aspects that make or break a game like this
1. A good ranking system that motivates you to climb
2. An interesting competitive scene that you can look up to

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Those are good points.I'm looking forward to the game since the announcement of COD and the gears beta wasn't very interesting to me.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
Man, i played an insane amount of gears 1 and 2. Though since i no longer use a console i haven't kept up with the newest. Is gears 4 disappointing?

WatchMiii

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
After gears 1 and 2 the next gears 3 and judgement were kinda disappointments. The beta just seemed clunky and cartoon like. Visually it was like playing on PS2 I know it's a beta but the graphics were defiantly lacking.

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
I wasn't going to try it then it turned out to be pretty sick and easy. Funny part is most people have a hard time playing it properly