Overwatch: This thing looks new..

KingKahn

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
So, the thing that is going around the internet and on reddit for a while now is this..What do you guys think about it? This looks cute and actually great fanwork I guess.
Also, what would you make? Anything like this or some other crazy cool stuff? :D :D
chris.jpg

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If I had the chance I would create a small scale model of each of the maps and have models of the different characters engaged in massive firefights in them.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So, the thing that is going around the internet and on reddit for a while now is this..What do you guys think about it? This looks cute and actually great fanwork I guess.
Also, what would you make? Anything like this or some other crazy cool stuff? :D :D
View attachment 19200

Cuteness overload XD

KingKahn

Rising User
Jul 22, 2017
If I had the chance I would create a small scale model of each of the maps and have models of the different characters engaged in massive firefights in them.
That sounds real interesting, why don't you start off with a simple one and then move onto complexities? I mean you can always do a head-start. What's say?[DOUBLEPOST=1501413438][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cuteness overload XD

Hahaha I know, right?! I have been onto this for a while now. Just told about this to a guy and saw your comment as well! Look what I have found now..What do you think about them? I am into Doomfist one! What's your fav??

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That sounds real interesting, why don't you start off with a simple one and then move onto complexities? I mean you can always do a head-start. What's say?[DOUBLEPOST=1501413438][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hahaha I know, right?! I have been onto this for a while now. Just told about this to a guy and saw your comment as well! Look what I have found now..What do you think about them? I am into Doomfist one! What's your fav??
Awesome! Really like the one from Reaper :D