Gaming Overwatch Beta : Mei PC Gameplay 4K 60 FPS

Caleb Calvert

Rising User
May 2, 2016
Thanks, I render with the machine in my signature, using h.264 codec, Variable Bit Rate at 45Mb/s in Premiere Pro.

Amazing. I use Sony Vegas for most of my stuff... this looks unreal though. When I try to render in 60 fps sometimes I get the choppiness in my content... I have been to lazy to look up the fix. But Adobe Premier Pro may be the way to go...

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Amazing. I use Sony Vegas for most of my stuff... this looks unreal though. When I try to render in 60 fps sometimes I get the choppiness in my content... I have been to lazy to look up the fix. But Adobe Premier Pro may be the way to go...

Personally I found Final Cut Pro X to be a much better package. It's more complete, and runs significantly faster. Sadly it's an OS X only program.

Also in Vegas, which is very good if you get the Pro version you should also be able to put out similar quality. The choppiness you experience could be because of the media your files are on.
For best results record to a fast drive, and after editing export to another fast one.

It all depends on what you use to record, and what you export/encode the end result at.

Reactions: Caleb Calvert