Gaming Overly Optimistic Gaming - Gaming Channel Introduction

Oct 17, 2017
YouTube
Hello there, thanks for clicking on my introduction, just a quick bit of information about myself.

25 year old who has been playing games his whole life pretty much! love FPS/Roleplay games, although I do regularly play pretty much any game I enjoy! Currently live in London UK
Started recording my gameplay over the last few months with my friends, one who appears regularly in my first videos (Chazsticks). I have a wealth of saved gameplay that I am currently editing. Never edited before so I learning as I go along. I am here to learn a thing or to and recording/editing and uploading to YouTube. I am here because I am enjoying learning this process. Feel free to message me to play some games together on PC or XBOX, always happy to play games with other people!

Feel free to take a look at my channel so far

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello and welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Editing is quite the amazing experience once you get it all figured out, and the best part is: if there's something you want to do in it but don't know how, you can check with the crew here on the forums or search for it on YouTube! I've learned so much when it came to editing on my own videos. I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the forums, OOG! :D