In progress Over a month to approve a channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello. sorry for the inconvenience.
Have you talked to a representative of Freedom! on the dashboard?

Please may I note:
Invites to channels are currently behind due to high volume of requests.
We will let everyone know once this has been settled.
We always advise talking to support at support.tm incase this is an issue other than what has been noted.

Upvote 0

FeelingsToontown

Formerly FeelingsToontown
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2014
Indiana
YouTube
Can you see monetisation enabled on your YouTube features page?

Also here's a thread about why an invitation may take long: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/guide-freedom-mcn-invitation-takes-long.220300/
Not enabled, because I want a partnership not ad sense.

Im getting "

Help
Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it."

when trying to make an adsense.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Im getting "

Help
Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it."

Well you will still require an Adsense account for freedom to partner you. Once you get accepted to Freedom that AdSense account will be useless.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Im getting "

Help
Error

Until you have an enable monetisation and linked adsense account then Freedom won't be able to process your application. Your best course of action is to get your monetisation and adsense account linked and then send a quick ticket to Freedom support via www.support.tm outlining this and then they should be able to advance with your application rather quickly from there

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.