GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
Just sharing a couple milestones that I hit recently. I actually passed 500 subs a little while ago and even though I was excited about it I never posted on here to say that I had managed to hit it. Just recently I hit 80,000 views. I know 80,000 is not that big compared to someone who gets 10,000 views or more on a video but to me its huge. I just want anyone who has ever doubted it you can or will hit a certain goal to just keep trying and never give up. Anything is possible, all you have to do is never give up and just keep believing in yourself. Thank you to anyone who has ever stopped by my channel to view one of my videos, left a like or subbed to my channel. You have changed my life forever.

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Just sharing a couple milestones that I hit recently. I actually passed 500 subs a little while ago and even though I was excited about it I never posted on here to say that I had managed to hit it. Just recently I hit 80,000 views. I know 80,000 is not that big compared to someone who gets 10,000 views or more on a video but to me its huge. I just want anyone who has ever doubted it you can or will hit a certain goal to just keep trying and never give up. Anything is possible, all you have to do is never give up and just keep believing in yourself. Thank you to anyone who has ever stopped by my channel to view one of my videos, left a like or subbed to my channel. You have changed my life forever.
well done bro awesome!

Reactions: GamerwithLyme

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
That's awesome! Any milestone is a good milestone. I just recently hit 100 subs myself. Makes me that much more excited to hit bigger marks such as 500 like yourself. Congratulations and I hope this year brings you many more huge milestones! :D

Reactions: GamerwithLyme

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
That's awesome! Any milestone is a good milestone. I just recently hit 100 subs myself. Makes me that much more excited to hit bigger marks such as 500 like yourself. Congratulations and I hope this year brings you many more huge milestones! :D
Thanks you. Congrats on reaching 100. Hope you have a wonderful year with amazing growth

Reactions: Roachhie

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Wow! 500 subs wth 80k views! That's amazing man! :D Just wow! I want to reach that someday :(