Upload Milestone Over 50 videos and counting

That Awkward Giraffe

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
ThisAwkGiraffe
I started my channel toward the beginning of 2016 and then I some personal stuff happened where I felt I need sometime away. Since I came back in toward the end of May I've been working my hardest to have at least 1 video a day,which has now changed to about 2 videos a day since the beginning of this month (both excluding weekends) and though I have had some problems here a there what I had to overcome. I have finally made past 50 videos, technically 55 aprox. now. And I'm so close to my first goal of 10 subs (if close meant 1 more sub). All in all since I started my channel back up it has been doing fantastic. thank you everyone, who has ever watched one of my videos, I can't reach any of these goals without you guys/girls.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I started my channel toward the beginning of 2016 and then I some personal stuff happened where I felt I need sometime away. Since I came back in toward the end of May I've been working my hardest to have at least 1 video a day,which has now changed to about 2 videos a day since the beginning of this month (both excluding weekends) and though I have had some problems here a there what I had to overcome. I have finally made past 50 videos, technically 55 aprox. now. And I'm so close to my first goal of 10 subs (if close meant 1 more sub). All in all since I started my channel back up it has been doing fantastic. thank you everyone, who has ever watched one of my videos, I can't reach any of these goals without you guys/girls.

Congrats and keep upload videos mate!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Well done man keep going! I myself have been uploading constantly since i started 2 months ago and managed 58 videos lol