YouTube Views Milestone Over 3,000 Views in 48 Hours!

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Throughout November and December my 48 hour view count was consistently between 2,100 - 2,700-- I could never break that 3,000 view barrier. Finally today, I cracked 3,000 views in 48 hours! Here's to keeping the momentum going!

upload_2018-1-7_21-15-12.png

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Throughout November and December my 48 hour view count was consistently between 2,100 - 2,700-- I could never break that 3,000 view barrier. Finally today, I cracked 3,000 views in 48 hours! Here's to keeping the momentum going!

View attachment 19807
I remember your standing when you first introduced yourself and check now! You have made amazing growth!

Reactions: JakeVegas

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Keep up the hard work mate! :)
I've found that consistent hard work is the only way to grow your channel.

Thats awesome! Keep it up!
Thanks, I fully intend to.

I remember your standing when you first introduced yourself and check now! You have made amazing growth!

lol yes, I remember watching some of you Final Fantasy streams. The growth is happening steadily at the moment, but it has been a lot of hard work and consistency just to get to this point. I've discovered there is so much more to growing on YouTube than simply making videos, doing streams, and being informative and entertaining. Alot of research and behind the scenes work is required too, in order to get videos to rank and get noticed. The most difficult part is getting people to know you have videos out there in the first place. Then getting them to click that thumbnail and watch......

Reactions: StormMoreno

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations for surpassing the 3,000 views in 48 hours - now onto aiming for 5,000, as I'm sure you can do it :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've found that consistent hard work is the only way to grow your channel.

Thanks, I fully intend to.

lol yes, I remember watching some of you Final Fantasy streams. The growth is happening steadily at the moment, but it has been a lot of hard work and consistency just to get to this point. I've discovered there is so much more to growing on YouTube than simply making videos, doing streams, and being informative and entertaining. Alot of research and behind the scenes work is required too, in order to get videos to rank and get noticed. The most difficult part is getting people to know you have videos out there in the first place. Then getting them to click that thumbnail and watch......
Indeed! Getting noticed is the hard part but for those that really want to achieve something will get there :)

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
Congratulations for surpassing the 3,000 views in 48 hours - now onto aiming for 5,000, as I'm sure you can do it :)

Well, 4,000 first...then I'll aim for 5 G's ;) I have no doubt I'll get there in time.

Nice! share more about how you did it at the Youtube section!
It took months upon months of researching, hard work, and time to accomplish it. I plan on making a video on how small gaming channels can get their first 1,000 subscribers relatively soon.