Subscriber Milestone over 200 subscribers - my goal is over 1 million!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I just started really using my account in earnest December of last year - so just about 2 months - I had like 40-60 subscribers at that point - which wasn't too bad for the small amt of videos I had uploaded - I hadn't paid much attention to it..

Since then I have been outputting videos every few days and really been working on promoting my stuff and the hard work is starting to pay off! I need subscribers though to really pull in more ad revenue and just get myself exposed more.. I'd love for more people to subscribe to my stuff, but only if they like it of course! No point in having subscribers that add you and then never ever check your stuff..

so let's see.. I reached 200 a couple of days ago.. who wants to help me get to my next milestone, 500 subscribers?? Just click the button in my signature, and if you want a follow back, just let me know! :)

be sure to like comment and share if you like too, and if you want a comment back on one of your videos, just link it after your comment in the comments section of my videos :)

February 2016: 200+ subscribers
March 2016: 250+ subscribers

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I just started really using my account in earnest December of last year - so just about 2 months - I had like 40-60 subscribers at that point - which wasn't too bad for the small amt of videos I had uploaded - I hadn't paid much attention to it..

Since then I have been outputting videos every few days and really been working on promoting my stuff and the hard work is starting to pay off! I need subscribers though to really pull in more ad revenue and just get myself exposed more.. I'd love for more people to subscribe to my stuff, but only if they like it of course! No point in having subscribers that add you and then never ever check your stuff..

so let's see.. I reached 200 a couple of days ago.. who wants to help me get to my next milestone, 500 subscribers?? Just click the button in my signature, and if you want a follow back, just let me know! :)

be sure to like comment and share if you like too, and if you want a comment back on one of your videos, just link it after your comment in the comments section of my videos :)

congrats, you are now only 400 away from me :D

O

oliver denman

Your channel does not workCapture.PNG

O

oliver denman

Well done on getting 200 subs now try to get 500 in tow months(the more you get the easer it is to get more)

O

oliver denman

now its working ........................... stupid google