YouTube Views Milestone Over 2,000 views!

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
It doesn't sound like much, but to me it is... I have a lot of ghost subs on my channel through no fault but my own! I posted a video that got a few troll like comments (they were easily dealt with) regarding ghost subs and the fact that I asked them openly to leave since they offered nothing to me other than a part of my inactive sub count... I know you can't force people to leave, but I had to get it off of my chest. As soon as I did it, I lost nearly 100 subs... But still, ghost subs are leaving, views are rising! #forthekingdom

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
It doesn't sound like much, but to me it is... I have a lot of ghost subs on my channel through no fault but my own! I posted a video that got a few troll like comments (they were easily dealt with) regarding ghost subs and the fact that I asked them openly to leave since they offered nothing to me other than a part of my inactive sub count... I know you can't force people to leave, but I had to get it off of my chest. As soon as I did it, I lost nearly 100 subs... But still, ghost subs are leaving, views are rising! #forthekingdom

Congrats!