Gaming OutRage274 Youtube Gamer! Where Games Are Made Fun!

OutRage274

New User
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I'm OutRage274, I am from the United States Of America. I have just started a Youtube account and I now have 6 videos! :)
I am currently 20 years old and married with a baby boy, his name is Jaxon and he is 6 1/2 months old.
I enjoy gaming and I make videos of gaming. If I start to get enough views and subscribers, I will do daily vlogs, reviews on games, ect. I play any kind of game that my computer is able to run.
My wife loved watching me make my videos and she also loves watching them after I get finished editing them.

Thank you,
OutRage274

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey, I'm OutRage274, I am from the United States Of America. I have just started a Youtube account and I now have 6 videos! :)
I am currently 20 years old and married with a baby boy, his name is Jaxon and he is 6 1/2 months old.
I enjoy gaming and I make videos of gaming. If I start to get enough views and subscribers, I will do daily vlogs, reviews on games, ect. I play any kind of game that my computer is able to run.
My wife loved watching me make my videos and she also loves watching them after I get finished editing them.

Thank you,
OutRage274
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Saw your FNAF 4 video, was interesting! :D Subbed and looking forward for more! :D Keep up the good work mate! :D

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family and welcome to Jaxon to the world :D Awesome and supportive family you have there! Anyways ima head on over to your channel to check out that gucci channel of yours! Good luck and have fun :D

OutRage274

New User
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom family and welcome to Jaxon to the world :D Awesome and supportive family you have there! Anyways ima head on over to your channel to check out that gucci channel of yours! Good luck and have fun :D

Hope you enjoy my videos, I'm brand new to Youtube lol, so don't expect much. :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D