YouTube out of content to post

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
so i only have 1 video left then im out of content to post what can i post like.

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
You shouldn't run out of content to post. This is what you said about what your channel is about
"sup my name is crome or tkxvii and i make lets plays gta5 online videos gameing news and news"
First off there a whole bunch of new games to lp Like recently, God Of War!
Secondly, There is a bunch of gaming new to find, you are just no looking hard enough
I haven't made a yt video in a lil because im thinking of new ideas besides gaming.
Actually im making a video today about it
Stop saying there isnt any content to post. Just because you can't THINK of anything to post DOESNT mean there isn't.
You can talk about Season 4 of Fortnite and the new things added.
Stop saying you dont have anything to post. You just dont have a drive to find videos
Im not trying to be rude but its stupid how small youtubers get mad when they havent reached 100 subs or more in like a year. it took me two years to get to 170 subs on my old channel so dont complain.
You aren't myth, ninja, ali a or and of them. Be Tovah HD. And find content to make videos on and work hard

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As said above there is always content to post, based on what you said on your channel you mention you do videos on gaming news, well there has been a lot of announcements of upcoming games recently you could make a video about games your excited for. You could also do a video about games which have just come out, for example God of War, or big titled releases due to drop this year, such as Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last of Us part 2 etc etc.

It really doesn't take that much to see there is a whole load of videos in which you could do, it really depends on what you wish to choose to do.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
As said above there is always content to post, based on what you said on your channel you mention you do videos on gaming news, well there has been a lot of announcements of upcoming games recently you could make a video about games your excited for. You could also do a video about games which have just come out, for example God of War, or big titled releases due to drop this year, such as Red Dead Redemption 2, The Last of Us part 2 etc etc.

It really doesn't take that much to see there is a whole load of videos in which you could do, it really depends on what you wish to choose to do.
i got a video thats going to be talking about red dead 2[DOUBLEPOST=1525277141][/DOUBLEPOST]
You shouldn't run out of content to post. This is what you said about what your channel is about
"sup my name is crome or tkxvii and i make lets plays gta5 online videos gameing news and news"
First off there a whole bunch of new games to lp Like recently, God Of War!
Secondly, There is a bunch of gaming new to find, you are just no looking hard enough
I haven't made a yt video in a lil because im thinking of new ideas besides gaming.
Actually im making a video today about it
Stop saying there isnt any content to post. Just because you can't THINK of anything to post DOESNT mean there isn't.
You can talk about Season 4 of Fortnite and the new things added.
Stop saying you dont have anything to post. You just dont have a drive to find videos
Im not trying to be rude but its stupid how small youtubers get mad when they havent reached 100 subs or more in like a year. it took me two years to get to 170 subs on my old channel so dont complain.
You aren't myth, ninja, ali a or and of them. Be Tovah HD. And find content to make videos on and work hard
first off i hate fornite and second off my bio is pretty old its supposed to
say hi my name is tovah hd and i make commentary lets plays and gta content and urban news reviews |
and keep in mind i have 2 day video and pretty much idk if i need to change that bio since um
now second i wanna say at the same time that i stopped news because it will kill my channel same with snaps of the week im planning to just cancel it because and third
u cant really find a niche content in 2018 because someone already took that content that you wanted to make and stole it plus
ive taken 3 breaks from yt

Last edited:

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
i got a video thats going to be talking about red dead 2[DOUBLEPOST=1525277141][/DOUBLEPOST]
first off i hate fornite and second off my bio is pretty old its supposed to
say hi my name is tovah hd and i make commentary lets plays and gta content and urban news reviews |
and keep in mind i have 2 day video and pretty much idk if i need to change that bio since um
now second i wanna say at the same time that i stopped news because it will kill my channel same with snaps of the week im planning to just cancel it because and third
u cant really find a niche content in 2018 because someone already took that content that you wanted to make and stole it plus
ive taken 3 breaks from yt
Not to be rude but stop giving excuses
So what if someone made a similar video, make yours known
Im not saying anything else if you dont have the drive to keep going because you "claim" that you have nothing to record

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Im not saying anything else if you dont have the drive to keep going because you "claim" that you have nothing to record
also i dont need to make a red dead 2 video since the vid i made about it got stricked also anotherthing there is like youtubers who have 1m+ subs who talk about it so i dont really need to talk about it and fortnite is oversaturated now and god of war farcry 5both of those games have idk oversatrurated and also my last video was tuseday and my next video is on my news channel and im not really making excuses also i cant record fortnite dont got a ps4 well i was supposed to have one last year tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1525346897][/DOUBLEPOST]
i mean fornite rdr 2 there are ppl who made a video like that who have 1m+ subs also today i have a news video to post today
on my other channel

Last edited:

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
also i dont need to make a red dead 2 video since the vid i made about it got stricked also anotherthing there is like youtubers who have 1m+ subs who talk about it so i dont really need to talk about it and fortnite is oversaturated now and god of war farcry 5both of those games have idk oversatrurated and also my last video was tuseday and my next video is on my news channel and im not really making excuses also i cant record fortnite dont got a ps4 well i was supposed to have one last year tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1525346897][/DOUBLEPOST]
i mean fornite rdr 2 there are ppl who made a video like that who have 1m+ subs also today i have a news video to post today
on my other channel
ok sir as i said i have nun else to say