Not open for further replies.

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
i was uploading a vidoe to my channel the other day, when i noticed that the partnership for PGUK/Freedom had disappeared from our channel, i logged into freedom dashboard and it says unlinked. sent messages to freedom support via tweet, direct message, and ticket support but still no reply and its been nearly 3 days, wanted to get it sorted asap as we have missed out on alot of possible videos with e3 going on this week. if anyone knows anything about this, please feel free to share your thoughts. thanks

also our channel has no copyright notices or strikes so this is very out of the blue

from Tom

MGFz Team :)

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
As you have contacted support they will be able to deal with it as only they can see why you were unlinked, just be patient and you will get a reply.

Not sure why you missed out on creating videos though, being in the partnership or not doesn't effect your ability to make and upload videos.

Upvote 0

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
As you have contacted support they will be able to deal with it as only they can see why you were unlinked, just be patient and you will get a reply.

Not sure why you missed out on creating videos though, being in the partnership or not doesn't effect your ability to make and upload videos.

it was just because of the intro really didnt want a gap with no intro then if it gets sorted intros again. thanks for your reply

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.