Gaming Our BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
T
Hello! Here is a big announcement from Behind2Beards!

The idea of split streaming is quite fascinating, would you be able to provide the details of the split streaming software you are using - not that I stream but as I said this is rather intriguing and I would like to look into this further if I may

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Behind2Beards

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
UK
YouTube
Behind2Beards
Nice!!! Keep up the good work! (y) (Y) BTW, nice idea, how do you achieve the split streaming?
Hello! We used a streaming service called Restream.io It works really well to be honest and its worth looking into. It also has a Restream Chat app that combines both chats of Twitch and Beam together which we love. Also we use an overlay site called streamjar that has notification popups etc for both streaming services. Hoped we helped![DOUBLEPOST=1489529358][/DOUBLEPOST]
T

The idea of split streaming is quite fascinating, would you be able to provide the details of the split streaming software you are using - not that I stream but as I said this is rather intriguing and I would like to look into this further if I may

Hello! We used a streaming service called Restream.io It works really well to be honest and its worth looking into. It also has a Restream Chat app that combines both chats of Twitch and Beam together which we love. Also we use an overlay site called streamjar that has notification popups etc for both streaming services. Hoped we helped!

Reactions: zeke morgan

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello! We used a streaming service called Restream.io It works really well to be honest and its worth looking into. It also has a Restream Chat app that combines both chats of Twitch and Beam together which we love. Also we use an overlay site called streamjar that has notification popups etc for both streaming services. Hoped we helped![DOUBLEPOST=1489529358][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello! We used a streaming service called Restream.io It works really well to be honest and its worth looking into. It also has a Restream Chat app that combines both chats of Twitch and Beam together which we love. Also we use an overlay site called streamjar that has notification popups etc for both streaming services. Hoped we helped!
Most definitely, I shall bear that in mind if I ever decide to stream in the future :)