Tech Ounce Of Tech

OunceOfTech

New User
Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
Hello!:)

I recently joined Freedom and so far so good!

My Channel name is Ounce Of Tech and my name is Chris. I also have a second channel for gaming and the name of that is TacoWaterfall.
I found Freedom because one of my friends used to be partnered here. I joined the forums to learn different things about freedom and possibly find people who make the same types of videos. I do a lot of things revolving around computers, I code in multiple languages, I 3d print and design, and I also know how to edit photos and make graphics, in my free time I game or (if there's snow) I snowboard. Tacos are my favorite food lol. I started youtube mainly to help people that might not have certain skills like making a website but then it turned into other things. I upload tech related content and I don't currently have an upload schedule.

Ounce Of Tech: http://www.youtube.com/c/OunceofTech
TacoWaterfall: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWf-OFf2bPGnUZGExIrDZfA

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @OunceOfTech,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I really like doing a lot of things around tech as well. :D Checked out your Ounce of Tech channel, you made some really good content! I'm glad to see that you're going active on that channel again.

You can code in multiple languages? That's quite impressive! I've been learning Java for a few months now at school, I really like how coding works and how its learned compared to other subjects like math; coding is about understanding concepts and how to apply them as opposed to remembering formulas and such. What are some things that you coded and are really proud of? Last year in my programming course, I coded a game that was meant for mobile, it was never ported to any mobile devices but I aced that term and was really happy with the result!

You should drop by the "Technology Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, there are a lot of topics there that may interest you! Personally, it's one of my favourite sections.

Click here to visit "Technology Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, welcome to the forum. Coding has always been fun but i've only ever managed to grasp basic stuff. As for the 3D printing, something I've always been keen on with my hobby for cars.