Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Your name/alias: Orange Peel
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom?: Through a friend.
What made you join our forums: I was told about the community and that it was a great way to get my channel out there.
What are your hobbies?: Recently it became making videos but outside of YouTube, it's always been ice hockey.
What is your favourite food?: Lasagna and Poutine.
Why did you start YouTube?: I enjoy editing clips and making them entertaining, so I decided that it would be a great idea to put my content out there.
What king of channel do you run?: A gaming channel that is based on making entertaining videos that are cool to watch because of the work put into them and the story behind them. I like to edit my videos into a bit of an adventure so comedy and humour would be difficult to find on my channel.
How frequently do you upload?: It is difficult to say since it depends on the video I am editing and what is happening outside of YouTube. The reason it depends on the video I am editing is because I try to put as much of time as I can into editing to make my videos look professionally made. I don't have a upload pattern so if I upload than I upload and I make sure it will be a good upload, so if a video will have to take a week to edit than I will take a week to edit it and I won't speed through it because I told someone I was going to upload at a certain time. Therefore I upload only when I think a video is ready to be uploaded since I prefer quality over quantity.
Heeeeey dude! Quality over quantity is soo true man! That's what I've learnt too! Welcome to Freedom and nice intro btw...and really great choice of a channel name! :)

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
Heeeeey dude! Quality over quantity is soo true man! That's what I've learnt too! Welcome to Freedom and nice intro btw...and really great choice of a channel name! :)

Hehe.. Thank you and thank you for the kind words I appreciate it.[DOUBLEPOST=1486741368,1483982077][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm.. This is taking some time to get accepted. :/

Reactions: AFKPlays