Gaming Orange Peel Introduction

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: Orange Peel
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom?: Through a friend.
What made you join our forums: I was told about the community and that it was a great way to get my channel out there.
What are your hobbies?: Recently it became making videos but outside of YouTube, it's always been ice hockey.
What is your favourite food?: Lasagna and Poutine.
Why did you start YouTube?: I enjoy editing clips and making them entertaining, so I decided that it would be a great idea to put my content out there.
What king of channel do you run?: A gaming channel that is based on making entertaining videos that are cool to watch because of the work put into them and the story behind them. I like to edit my videos into a bit of an adventure so comedy and humour would be difficult to find on my channel.
How frequently do you upload?: It is difficult to say since it depends on the video I am editing and what is happening outside of YouTube. The reason it depends on the video I am editing is because I try to put as much of time as I can into editing to make my videos look professionally made. I don't have a upload pattern so if I upload than I upload and I make sure it will be a good upload, so if a video will have to take a week to edit than I will take a week to edit it and I won't speed through it because I told someone I was going to upload at a certain time. Therefore I upload only when I think a video is ready to be uploaded since I prefer quality over quantity.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
What made you join our forums: I was told about the community and that it was a great way to get my channel out there.
What are your hobbies?: Recently it became making videos but outside of YouTube, it's always been ice hockey.
Why did you start YouTube?: I enjoy editing clips and making them entertaining, so I decided that it would be a great idea to put my content out there.
What king of channel do you run?: A gaming channel that is based on making entertaining videos that are cool to watch because of the work put into them and the story behind them. I like to edit my videos into a bit of an adventure so comedy and humour would be difficult to find on my channel.
How frequently do you upload?: It is difficult to say since it depends on the video I am editing and what is happening outside of YouTube. The reason it depends on the video I am editing is because I try to put as much of time as I can into editing to make my videos look professionally made. I don't have a upload pattern so if I upload than I upload and I make sure it will be a good upload, so if a video will have to take a week to edit than I will take a week to edit it and I won't speed through it because I told someone I was going to upload at a certain time. Therefore I upload only when I think a video is ready to be uploaded since I prefer quality over quantity.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Cool to hear you do Ice Hockey wich is an amazing sport :D
Since you mention you are going to run a gaming channel but in a bit of an adventure way you made me curious wich games and how exactly :)

Reactions: OrangePeel

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Cool to hear you do Ice Hockey wich is an amazing sport :D
Since you mention you are going to run a gaming channel but in a bit of an adventure way you made me curious wich games and how exactly :)

It is difficult to describe what I meant by editing videos into a bit of an adventure. The videos are meant to satisfy the viewers and make them want to be there and experience the experience that was experienced. Therefore giving the videos a meaning and a story to tell. Survival games are a great way to show this.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is difficult to describe what I meant by editing videos into a bit of an adventure. The videos are meant to satisfy the viewers and make them want to be there and experience the experience that was experienced. Therefore giving the videos a meaning and a story to tell. Survival games are a great way to show this.
Ah, i understand and that is indeed a great way to interact with the audience trough your content :)

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
Thanks mate and of course i don't mind you asking ;)

I work in the Security branche in a video monitoring centre watching security camera's and such :)

Ahh interesting.. I've seen does jobs in movies; when the security guard always falls asleep whilst watching the cameras during a burglary haha :p.
Must be a hard job if there are too many cameras to work with.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ahh interesting.. I've seen does jobs in movies; when the security guard always falls asleep whilst watching the cameras during a burglary haha :p.
Must be a hard job if there are too many cameras to work with.
Haha, yea on movies and such they always spot with such jobs. During a Night Shift it can be tough at times as you have all these images and short clips on a load of screens flashing wich is not the most amusing thing to see at 03AM XD

OrangePeel

Rising User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
Haha, yea on movies and such they always spot with such jobs. During a Night Shift it can be tough at times as you have all these images and short clips on a load of screens flashing wich is not the most amusing thing to see at 03AM XD

That's unfortunate.. well anyway I hope the new year will go all well for you. :D

D

Deleted member 137653

Welcome to the Freedom! Family! It's great that you love editing! The danker the meme and the higher the content aware scale, the better. xD