Opinions on the freedom community.

Hammond_Piers

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
I'd like to know the general opinion on the freedom community.
What do you guys think?:

Is there too much self advertisement?

Is there too much of the same content?

Is the community open and accepting?

Is it thriving or dying?

What are your thoughts on the more well known members?

What's your opinion?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'd like to know the general opinion on the freedom community.
What do you guys think?:

Is there too much self advertisement?

Is there too much of the same content?

Is the community open and accepting?

Is it thriving or dying?

What are your thoughts on the more well known members?

What's your opinion?
People talk about their videos a little too much, but I can tell they're excited to grow. I would like them to treat the members here like colleagues, instead of a fan base. Lots of people upload let's plays, which are overdone to an extent. They just need to offer some sort of unique video style, or to have personality with higher-end equipment. The community is most active on the shoutbox, and the comment section. The forums have somewhat of a discussion. Thriving, lots of people are coming to the forums daily, and freedom is troubleshooting more. Nothing in particular, the well-known members are helpful. I dislike that some people copy/paste, but it's getting better overall.

Hammond_Piers

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
YouTube
People talk about their videos a little too much, but I can tell they're excited to grow. I would like them to treat the members here like colleagues, instead of a fan base. Lots of people upload let's plays, which are overdone to an extent. They just need to offer some sort of unique video style, or to have personality with higher-end equipment. The community is most active on the shoutbox, and the comment section. The forums have somewhat of a discussion. Thriving, lots of people are coming to the forums daily, and freedom is troubleshooting more. Nothing in particular, the well-known members are helpful. I dislike that some people copy/paste, but it's getting better overall.

Interesting, I haven't been here long so I dont gave the big picture yet but I agree with what your saying :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Interesting, I haven't been here long so I dont gave the big picture yet but I agree with what your saying :)
Everyone might have a differing opinion on some aspect, but that's a given :p You tend to learn quickly on here depending on how much time you spend on the forums. Meeting people is fun though ^^