Request Opinions on the editing?

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Im looking for honest opinions on the quality of editing on the following videos. These are Call of Duty montages and before you get into the videos, the software that i am limited to at the moment is the SHAREfactory video editor on the PS4. Clips are all just saved via the game capture. I am wondering if these are at least decent quality montages for being just SHAREfactory edits. Im currently shopping for a new laptop so i can actually do proper editing, and also do a lot more streaming. Thanks for any help everyone, i appreciate it :)

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
The editing and audio work really nice together, I like the Christmas one especially as the upbeat nature of the song works well with your footage, the only real critique of your work is that the on screen text is probably a bit too basic in the font that you used, if you could perhaps find a font on dafont that stands out a bit more I think that would add more production value to your work, great stuff man, keep it up.

Reactions: Roachhie

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
The editing and audio work really nice together, I like the Christmas one especially as the upbeat nature of the song works well with your footage, the only real critique of your work is that the on screen text is probably a bit too basic in the font that you used, if you could perhaps find a font on dafont that stands out a bit more I think that would add more production value to your work, great stuff man, keep it up.
Thanks for taking the time to look it over! I appreciate the feedback. I also thought the text looked a bit basic. Once I get my laptop the editing will improve SIGNIFICANTLY! :D