Request Opinion on my design channel, be critical.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey other freedom people, I would some of you to just flat out tell me what my channel needs. Thank you so much.

Channel: www.youtube.com/slenderslaydesigns
Channel trailer, having your voice included would interest people more. Thumbnails don't exactly stand out entirely, are you using the pictures from your videos? Designing a branding template could help future images for you. Your banner is kind of bare, but I'm pretty sure you're going for simplicity?

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
Channel trailer, having your voice included would interest people more. Thumbnails don't exactly stand out entirely, are you using the pictures from your videos? Designing a branding template could help future images for you. Your banner is kind of bare, but I'm pretty sure you're going for simplicity?
I really should make myself a template for thumbnails, as you noticed I am currently using the final images from the speedart and I love simplicity so I was going for that with my banner. I will definitely redo my channel art soonish.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I really should make myself a template for thumbnails, as you noticed I am currently using the final images from the speedart and I love simplicity so I was going for that with my banner. I will definitely redo my channel art soonish.
Totally understandable, and I'll look forward to seeing the template. Simplicity works well often ^^ Thanks for listening to my point of view.