Opinion on el new video? :D

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Needs to be several minutes longer. Also, I find your comments a bit hypocritical when you're posting every single video you release in this section of the forums without asking for feedback on specific aspects of your videos.

Your audio could definitely use compression so that your voice remains at about the same volume the whole time. You can do this with many programs including Audacity.

RaspberrySlice

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
Needs to be several minutes longer. Also, I find your comments a bit hypocritical when you're posting every single video you release in this section of the forums without asking for feedback on specific aspects of your videos.

Your audio could definitely use compression so that your voice remains at about the same volume the whole time. You can do this with many programs including Audacity.
sorry, but what do you mean by hypocritical?[DOUBLEPOST=1449690383][/DOUBLEPOST]and what i mean by feedback is if there is any glaring problems with the video, or if the video in completely unbearable.[DOUBLEPOST=1449690771][/DOUBLEPOST]and not to come off as aggressive, but why do i need to specify what people should be feed backing on?

Last edited: