Gaming #Online to Freedom! From BMMW

Bruno Muniz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone at Freedom!. I'm a rather small channel called Bruno Muniz's MUGEN World ;)
Your name: Bruno Muniz. (eer:rolleyes:)

Where are you from?: Brazil.

How old are you?: 16 yo.

How did you find Freedom!?: Was looking for a network to join, and Freedom! was the most appealing.

What made you join our forums?: All of the things\support I saw it had, and also for connections to gain subscriptions/views.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, editing.

What is your favorite food?: Potato dishes.

Why did you start YouTube?: Mainly to have fun, and to join this growing community of the interwebs. And maybe, even make a living out of it.

What is your biggest dream?: To be known for something big.

What kind of channel do you run?: A channel focused on games in general. I also make gameplays/reviews/reactions of scary and creepy games/videos/youtube channels.

What kind of content do you upload? Gameplays, reviews ,top 5's, reactions.

When do you upload?: I don't actually got a schedule, since I don't like to promise something I don't know if I'll be able to complete everytime. but every week I release at least two videos.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/brunomunizMUGENworld

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :) I love GTA so ill give a watch , I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). You are one strange person, in regards to your favorite food... Potato?...

I think we all need enlightening to your potato fueled cravings ;).