Entertainment OneBarRouter's Introduction!

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is OneBarRouter, and I would love it if you read my introduction and/or checked out my channel! Thanks!

Your name: OneBarRouter

(Optional) Where are you from?: Pennsylvania

(Optional) How old are you?: 16

How did you find Freedom!? YouTube video, specifically from Ziovo

What made you join our forums?: A desire to meet new people from the YouTube Community, as I just started my own channel, and am trying to get it to grow.

What are your hobbies?: I love the martial arts, and I collect knives (don't worry I'm not about that emo **** man). I am a huge gamer, and also do a lot of programming in Java as well!

What is your favorite food? Definitely any pasta you can throw at me tbh

Why did you start YouTube? I always have a lot of ideas that I want to share with others, and YouTube seems like a good place to do that.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be big on YouTube lol. I want to grow to at least a million subscribers, and then my life will be complete XD

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, mostly gaming podcast type videos. I only have three videos up though, since I just started.

What kind of content do you upload? People who have seen my videos compare me to LeafyisHere, which is funny because I had never heard of him before, but when I started watching him, I've noticed a lot of similarities between us. I enjoy recording gameplay, and then recording a podcast over it, sharing what's been on my mind lately.

When do you upload?: Any time I have a video ready, which can be as short as once per day or three days at a time. I have a lot of free time on the weekends when I'm not in school.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCf0ys54Fdcr_YUEqhUjRw

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Reactions: Prology

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is OneBarRouter, and I would love it if you read my introduction and/or checked out my channel! Thanks!

Your name: OneBarRouter

(Optional) Where are you from?: Pennsylvania

(Optional) How old are you?: 16

How did you find Freedom!? YouTube video, specifically from Ziovo

What made you join our forums?: A desire to meet new people from the YouTube Community, as I just started my own channel, and am trying to get it to grow.

What are your hobbies?: I love the martial arts, and I collect knives (don't worry I'm not about that emo **** man). I am a huge gamer, and also do a lot of programming in Java as well!

What is your favorite food? Definitely any pasta you can throw at me tbh

Why did you start YouTube? I always have a lot of ideas that I want to share with others, and YouTube seems like a good place to do that.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To be big on YouTube lol. I want to grow to at least a million subscribers, and then my life will be complete XD

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, mostly gaming podcast type videos. I only have three videos up though, since I just started.

What kind of content do you upload? People who have seen my videos compare me to LeafyisHere, which is funny because I had never heard of him before, but when I started watching him, I've noticed a lot of similarities between us. I enjoy recording gameplay, and then recording a podcast over it, sharing what's been on my mind lately.

When do you upload?: Any time I have a video ready, which can be as short as once per day or three days at a time. I have a lot of free time on the weekends when I'm not in school.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGCf0ys54Fdcr_YUEqhUjRw
Hello and Welcome to the Community!

I am truly sorry you got pee'd on but am glad you survived to give me a good laugh.

I checked out your channel brother, and do have some feedback (No Offense Intended)

Feedback: Audio and Visuals are great! Channel art is awesome great. However, add some more content for the viewer to watch. You will grow! Keep up the good work

Reactions: OneBarRouter

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hello and Welcome to the Community!

I am truly sorry you got pee'd on but am glad you survived to give me a good laugh.

I checked out your channel brother, and do have some feedback (No Offense Intended)

Feedback: Audio and Visuals are great! Channel art is awesome great. However, add some more content for the viewer to watch. You will grow! Keep up the good work
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thank you so much! This means a lot!

The only reason I don't have a lot of content is because I literally just started YouTube a week ago lol, but I will definitely keep uploading!

Thanks for the feedback!