Watch Time Milestone One Million Minutes Watched

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
You know, sometimes even I am suprised with how quickly my channel is growing. I've now reached a crucial milestone; my viewers have watched one million minutes of my content. I just...it's a little hard to fathom how large a number that is, so I hope you can forgive me for being a little flabbergasted. Thanks so much to everyone here at Freedom who supports me and my channel, and I happily welcome anyone new who might be interested in me. I create gaming content, political content, and sometimes just random funny bullsh%t, and I have a daily video schedule. Special thanks once again to the Freedom family for helping me get this far. I love you guys,

Screenshot (80).png

Reactions: Holy Apple

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
You know, sometimes even I am suprised with how quickly my channel is growing. I've now reached a crucial milestone; my viewers have watched one million minutes of my content. I just...it's a little hard to fathom how large a number that is, so I hope you can forgive me for being a little flabbergasted. Thanks so much to everyone here at Freedom who supports me and my channel, and I happily welcome anyone new who might be interested in me. I create gaming content, political content, and sometimes just random funny bullsh%t, and I have a daily video schedule. Special thanks once again to the Freedom family for helping me get this far. I love you guys,

View attachment 14292
WOW Nice job, keep up the good work and keep grinding :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
That's something that many people on here would label a pipe dream, but you're living it and it's real.

Whatever it is that you're doing, keep doing it.

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member

View attachment 14292

Jesus that's an insane milestone haha, when its put in hours it doesn't look as much but then you turn it into minutes and it blows your mind haha just imagine.. 60 MILLION seconds of your videos have been watched :eek: