Gaming Olympians Rejoice! (VideoOlympics)

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Your name: Name is Josh
(Optional) Where are you from?: I live in the great city of Cincinnati (No I have not met Markiplier)
(Optional) How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!? Another YouTube Friends told me about it.
What made you join our forums?: Opportunity
What are your hobbies?: YouTube and nerd stuff
What is your favorite food? I love exotic food
Why did you start YouTube? About 6 months ago
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To become popular enough to change someones life.
What kind of channel do you run?: I do gaming and comedy
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming and comedy...
When do you upload?: At least 1 time a week but whenever I can
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1FALteZBV1zYppY6aFVXgw

Thanks for reading, follow my content if you want... Also don't advertise but If I want to see you then post it... I don't know how you would know what I want if I don't know what I want but yeah.

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Hello there Josh, welcome to the Freedom forums!!! :)
I hope you are able to live your dream :) btw cool channel from the couple of videos I looked at!
Make sure to enjoy and meet people!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Hey Josh!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for posting a proper introduction!
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your gaming channel and happy foruming! :D

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome!

DAMN IT!! I thought you met him... lol, that text at the end is really trippy XD! What kind of exotic FOOD do you like? I like me some TASTY PIZZA!!

But anyways, I hope you have a great time here on Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

and I hope you meet markiplier... I'll be jealous though...

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thank you all for the replies and stuff, I feel pretty welcome here and I will go through those suggestions Row, thanks. Kuway, nice to meet you and I hope you can meet your dreams too! PlayerNotJump I really want to meet him too. I will tell you first if I do XD. The end of what text looks trippy? I like Chinese food but it can make me sick if it is cheap. I don't like fish but pretty much I love to try new things. New Video too Skywars if you guys want to see it:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You have a great channel going on , and another Minecraft player hits the block!. However , your channel is good in terms of content you produce , but you might wanna make sure that your content on its best specially the video and audio where your audio is kind of low in quality where there is Eco in the background , so maybe getting closer to the mic might help getting rid of that plus editing the audio using an audio editing software like Audacity would help too. Also you might want to upgrade your graphics in the future [ Thumbnails , Banner , And Logo ] because they are really important to attract people toward your videos and channel, and specially the thumbnails because they are actually searchable! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GOOD JOB! :D

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You have a great channel going on , and another Minecraft player hits the block!. However , your channel is good in terms of content you produce , but you might wanna make sure that your content on its best specially the video and audio where your audio is kind of low in quality where there is Eco in the background , so maybe getting closer to the mic might help getting rid of that plus editing the audio using an audio editing software like Audacity would help too. Also you might want to upgrade your graphics in the future [ Thumbnails , Banner , And Logo ] because they are really important to attract people toward your videos and channel, and specially the thumbnails because they are actually searchable! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN , AND GOOD JOB! :D
Thanks HFOShow I am trying to build a new computer but my family and I are going through some tough times, I don't have a lot of space available on my computer (Max of 20gb in total) so I am very limited in what I can do. I have been working on the banners and logo for a while now trying to get my own style. I am gana check out your channel now and thanks for stopping by. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446642269][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome!

DAMN IT!! I thought you met him... lol, that text at the end is really trippy XD! What kind of exotic FOOD do you like? I like me some TASTY PIZZA!!

But anyways, I hope you have a great time here on Freedom!

Glad to have you here!

and I hope you meet markiplier... I'll be jealous though...
Too bad he lives in L.A. now... :(

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
WOW man that really sucks! , but really never give up on this because you really can be big if you just have the will , and work hard plus if you needed any help contact me! :D

Video Olympics

Rising User
Freedom! Member
WOW man that really sucks! , but really never give up on this because you really can be big if you just have the will , and work hard plus if you needed any help contact me! :D
Actually something that would help a ton would be to tell your viewers about this.
Its a Nerd Block Give Away, I am giving away 3 in total and I need a bit more attention on the video, Plus if your viewer wins he will be loyal to you forever :D