Gaming Okay guys - need your undivided attention

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm really wanting to start a good collab with fellow gamers who will be completely dedicated to helping each other grow and most importantly, having fun. If you are interested - comment below and state a list of games in which you'd be interested in playing!

Reactions: SynthesizedYT

furon17

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Massachusetts
YouTube
Dusk225
I'm looking to play mainly Golf With Your Friends, Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight, 20XX, Paladins, maybe Smite, etc. I pretty much play on PC 95% of the time nowadays, since it makes it easier to record and collab and whatnot. I can't really think of more games, but I'd like to play a few more indie games that are co-op. Not really into Minecraft, haha (though I do have it since I bought it back in 2011).

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
I would like to do something like that! I mainly play Rocket League, Overwatch and Minecraft. I'm open to playing indie games and I play 95% of the time on PC. I do also play Wii U and Nintendo Switch if that's something you are interested in.

CrazyEyedGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hello how are you today? Here is a list of games I am willing to play:
Overwatch, CS;GO, GMOD, GTA, Golf With Your Friends.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

cheesyBitez

New User
Apr 3, 2017
those r the games i enjoy playing by myself and with others:
overwatch, gmod, h1z1 kotk, rust, whos ur dady
i love playing with other people and would love to meet some new people

Reactions: BR GAMING

CrypticEdge

Rising User
Apr 9, 2017
Im interested and will play anything. My paid Games are: Astroneer, CS:GO, FNAF: Sister Location, Gmod, Minecraft, Rocket League, Shellshock Live, Terra Tech. I am willing to get any free games. Shoot me a message on discord if your interested
CrypticEdge#5370

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I'd love to collaborate with some other people that wanna have fun and grow

GTA online
Ghost recon
ESO
Hell anything multiplayer on PS4 or some random online indie game haha