Gaming OHFISHAL_Batman's YouTube Story - Gaming Channel

OHFISHAL_Batman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
ohfishal_site.comxa.com
YouTube
Hi! I am a 13 year old boy, named Avery. I am a HUGE Rock(as in the music) enthusiast, obsessed Batman fan, ginormous nerd, and enormous computer geek (I like to say I'm multilingual - I know English, HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScript, Java, and more... LOL). I started my first YouTube channel (which failed horribly) in 2013 and I had a lot of fun making videos. Later, I got bored of my name and just wanted to start over, so I did. The same thing then happened with that channel which brings me to today. I also had a crappy laptop back then so my video quality wasn't that great. I thought of a name that is (somewhat) original and that I really enjoy (and I think I will enjoy it for a long time), OHFISHAL_Batman. At first this name was just a joke because of the irony, I call myself "The Real Batman" yet I can't even spell official (really, OFFICIAL_Batman was taken lol). I made a couple videos, just for fun and was surprised when within a week I had fifty-some views. This was a HUGE confidence boost and encouraged me to do more. I still am having some trouble (being that my internet connection is crap and I don't have lots of time to record [school, and other stuff messes with everything]). It also helped me realize that people really (I mean REALLY) like Roleplay videos (whether Minecraft, Garry's Mod, or another game). xD After a little bit of thinking I came up with a goal - To get verified on YouTube. So I tried to get a partnership, and Freedom! came through :D I now have a small website that I coded myself (using HTML). I had a lot of fun making my website (and YouTube channel) and I love to see my channel grow. So if you could check out my channel, and AT LEAST tell me what you think, any tips you have, or just anything thats on your mind, it would be very helpful and I would highly appreciate it :D. Thanks!

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi! I am a 13 year old boy, named Avery. I am a HUGE Rock(as in the music) enthusiast, obsessed Batman fan, ginormous nerd, and enormous computer geek (I like to say I'm multilingual - I know English, HTML, CSS, Python, JavaScript, Java, and more... LOL). I started my first YouTube channel (which failed horribly) in 2013 and I had a lot of fun making videos. Later, I got bored of my name and just wanted to start over, so I did. The same thing then happened with that channel which brings me to today. I also had a crappy laptop back then so my video quality wasn't that great. I thought of a name that is (somewhat) original and that I really enjoy (and I think I will enjoy it for a long time), OHFISHAL_Batman. At first this name was just a joke because of the irony, I call myself "The Real Batman" yet I can't even spell official (really, OFFICIAL_Batman was taken lol). I made a couple videos, just for fun and was surprised when within a week I had fifty-some views. This was a HUGE confidence boost and encouraged me to do more. I still am having some trouble (being that my internet connection is crap and I don't have lots of time to record [school, and other stuff messes with everything]). It also helped me realize that people really (I mean REALLY) like Roleplay videos (whether Minecraft, Garry's Mod, or another game). xD After a little bit of thinking I came up with a goal - To get verified on YouTube. So I tried to get a partnership, and Freedom! came through :D I now have a small website that I coded myself (using HTML). I had a lot of fun making my website (and YouTube channel) and I love to see my channel grow. So if you could check out my channel, and AT LEAST tell me what you think, any tips you have, or just anything thats on your mind, it would be very helpful and I would highly appreciate it :D. Thanks!
This sounds Awsome dude! Make sure to upload regularly and keep the audiences happy

Reactions: OHFISHAL_Batman