GFX Ohayo gosaimasu

xStree

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hai there!

I'm not really good at introducing myself nor in english so forgive me in advance :p

Your name/alias: Ley/xStree
Where are you from?: France
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!?: From YouTube
What made you join our forums?: Because Freedom! is really interesting and I would open my GFX shop
What are your hobbies?: Video games, GFX, AMV
What is your favorite food? Candies :oops:
Why did you start YouTube? Because I'm editing AMV and I've started with Dailymotion 7 years ago then switched to YouTube
What is your biggest dream?: A World Of Peace
What kind of channel do you run?: Anime Music Video
How frequently do you upload?: Not that much because I'm most a GFXer than a YouTuber actually :D
But I have a tons of AMV project!

Thank you for reading and Cy@

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to freedom!
Great to have you with this amazing network.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you shortly.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

The English was good enough to read!
It is always good to have more GFX editors join the forums, as I know there is quite a demand.
I am also happy to see after all that effort, your signature works!! - At least that was sorted.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hai there!

I'm not really good at introducing myself nor in english so forgive me in advance :p

Your name/alias: Ley/xStree
Where are you from?: France
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!?: From YouTube
What made you join our forums?: Because Freedom! is really interesting and I would open my GFX shop
What are your hobbies?: Video games, GFX, AMV
What is your favorite food? Candies :oops:
Why did you start YouTube? Because I'm editing AMV and I've started with Dailymotion 7 years ago then switched to YouTube
What is your biggest dream?: A World Of Peace
What kind of channel do you run?: Anime Music Video
How frequently do you upload?: Not that much because I'm most a GFXer than a YouTuber actually :D
But I have a tons of AMV project!

Thank you for reading and Cy@
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Gaming and Anime! I am gonna keep a close eye on you :p
Taken a look at your work and i must say in one word: WAUW! You sure make some amazing GFX :eek:

xStree

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi welcome to Freedom & forums.
Thank you for nice introduction.
have fun and i hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks glad you like my introduction :oops:

Welcome to freedom!
Great to have you with this amazing network.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you shortly.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

The English was good enough to read!
It is always good to have more GFX editors join the forums, as I know there is quite a demand.
I am also happy to see after all that effort, your signature works!! - At least that was sorted.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Hello :D Thanks a lot you've already helped me so much and I'll be back to you if I ever need (y) (Y)

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Gaming and Anime! I am gonna keep a close eye on you :p
Taken a look at your work and i must say in one word: WAUW! You sure make some amazing GFX :eek:

Hey thank you :p I'm glad you like my stuff thanks a lot for your visit!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks glad you like my introduction :oops:

Thanks a lot!

Hello :D Thanks a lot you've already helped me so much and I'll be back to you if I ever need (y) (Y)

Hey thank you :p I'm glad you like my stuff thanks a lot for your visit!
Sure thing! What anime are you planning to do AMV's on?
As i am a fanatic Anime watcher myself i love a good AMV from time to time :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I would do one about Beyond the Boundary also known as Kyoukai no Kanata because I'm in love with it :oops:

Also one about League of Legends :p

I know good AMVs channel if you want like Anime Unity
Thanks for the tip and i will sure take a look, for me one of my most favorite anime's were Elfenlied, Witchblade and Highschool of the dead. Seen many anime's and amv's and always amazed by how good people can make some ^^

xStree

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the tip and i will sure take a look, for me one of my most favorite anime's were Elfenlied, Witchblade and Highschool of the dead. Seen many anime's and amv's and always amazed by how good people can make some ^^

Elfen Lied is a good one I like it a lot too and Highschool of the dead was very funny to watch :p
I like watching AMVs too since I'm a child I started by creating AMV on Windows Movie Maker that I uploaded on Dailymotion and now I'm using Vegas I'm not bad at video editing but it takes a lot of time :eek:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Elfen Lied is a good one I like it a lot too and Highschool of the dead was very funny to watch :p
I like watching AMVs too since I'm a child I started by creating AMV on Windows Movie Maker that I uploaded on Dailymotion and now I'm using Vegas I'm not bad at video editing but it takes a lot of time :eek:
Loved elfenlied but the anime was a bit short so i started on the manga wich left my mind blown XD
As for HOTD i'm still waiting for a season 2 wich they promised would come.
Regarding edits, indeed it can take a long time haha, i don't have pro equipment so i use Movie maker to for my gaming montages from time to time and the video loading takes longer then the edit itself :p

xStree

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Loved elfenlied but the anime was a bit short so i started on the manga wich left my mind blown XD
As for HOTD i'm still waiting for a season 2 wich they promised would come.
Regarding edits, indeed it can take a long time haha, i don't have pro equipment so i use Movie maker to for my gaming montages from time to time and the video loading takes longer then the edit itself :p

Aw I didnt read the manga feel free to spoil me :p
Its been a while now that they announced a 2nd season for HOTD no? Maybe you should read the manga aswell :D I personally don't like reading and japanese voices are just too awesome :oops:
Movie maker is not the best for video editing it depends on what you want to do but you can find good video editor for free

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Aw I didnt read the manga feel free to spoil me :p
Its been a while now that they announced a 2nd season for HOTD no? Maybe you should read the manga aswell :D I personally don't like reading and japanese voices are just too awesome :oops:
Movie maker is not the best for video editing it depends on what you want to do but you can find good video editor for free
Regarding HOTD they first wanted to finish their new anime wich i have watched for some time so i guess all we can do is wait. As for Elfenlied the story unfolded quite strange, Kohta gets together with his cousin Yuka and get kids and Lucy gained rebirth as 2 kids, one being Lucy and the other being here Nyuu side. Very strange ending XD

xStree

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Regarding HOTD they first wanted to finish their new anime wich i have watched for some time so i guess all we can do is wait. As for Elfenlied the story unfolded quite strange, Kohta gets together with his cousin Yuka and get kids and Lucy gained rebirth as 2 kids, one being Lucy and the other being here Nyuu side. Very strange ending XD
Oh alright I see maybe I'll check out their new anime then
Wow quite strange lol I will stay on the anime ending I think :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oh alright I see maybe I'll check out their new anime then
Wow quite strange lol I will stay on the anime ending I think :p
Yea the manga sure ruined Elfenlied for me at the time, the anime ending is way better haha.
As for the new Anime from the makes of HOTD it is quite interesting ^^

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
Anyone else have to say the thread title out loud? All those trips to Japanese restaurants finally came in handy xD Welcome to Freedom Ley! Never seen anyone from France here in the forums yet so that's an awesome 2 year first :D And it's nice to meet another GFX artist too. Although your skills far surpass mine (and me lazily skipping out on Adobe tutorials lately isn't helping xP) it's great to know someone else around here enjoys working on Graphic designs :)

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom. I'm sure you could tell from this thread but Freedom has a lot of amazing people so if you ever need help with anything feel free to ask around any time. Best of luck with everything and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg