Entertainment Oh My Swirls!

Kurisu

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone nice to meet you. I have two channels. One is my main channel where I am going to do song covers, game reviews and voice acting stuff. My other one is a geeky collab channel and I am always looking for people to join so feel free to look more into it. Besides youtube I am into gaming,anime,roleplaying and drawing. Nice to meet people :p

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Kurisu,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I see that you've already made your way to some of the discussion sections, that's great! :D Which one has been your favourite thus far? Mine would have to be the "Technology" section because technology is a subject that I'm very much interested in. I also really like "General Discussion" and "Gaming Discussion".

Can you leave a link to your "geeky collab channel"? I'd like to check it out and I'm sure others would like to as well. I look forward to seeing you around!

Kurisu

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi @Kurisu,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I see that you've already made your way to some of the discussion sections, that's great! :D Which one has been your favourite thus far? Mine would have to be the "Technology" section because technology is a subject that I'm very much interested in. I also really like "General Discussion" and "Gaming Discussion".

Can you leave a link to your "geeky collab channel"? I'd like to check it out and I'm sure others would like to as well. I look forward to seeing you around!

I like the gaming forum so far. Also here is the link :) http://geekventurers.weebly.com/#/

Reactions: Danny