Gaming Oh hi. MediocreGamer, here.

MediocreGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
DarthNowaa
I would love to post a link to some of my videos here, but that isn't allowed. Therefore, I will tell you a story instead.
It goes a little something like this:

I am a pretty normal guy. I like to play games, and hang out with friends. One day, I was bored, han played around with this "share-button" on my Ps4.
After a while, I figured out how to take gameplay-videos, and put them on my harddrive. from there, I started loading them into iMovie.

Immediately, I made comedy gold. It turns out that I have a talent. A talent that actually makes me the greatest YouTube video creator of all time. I am a genious.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world are a little slow on picking up on my mastery. And now, 9 months later, I still only have 25 subscribers, and a little over 1100 views total.

It is a travesty.

I turn to you, fellow Freedom! family members, to make the world great again, by spreading the word of my awesomely mediocre YouTube-channel to everyone.

Thank you very much.

onlinelogomaker-032816-1501.png

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the team, I to use the awesome share button, you could post a link to your channel I would love to check it out!

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome aboard mate! Hopefully the community will be able to help you out with any concerns or questions you may have! Cant wait to check out this "comedy gold" x) And as always have fun and enjoy yourself here :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
I would love to post a link to some of my videos here, but that isn't allowed. Therefore, I will tell you a story instead.
It goes a little something like this:

I am a pretty normal guy. I like to play games, and hang out with friends. One day, I was bored, han played around with this "share-button" on my Ps4.
After a while, I figured out how to take gameplay-videos, and put them on my harddrive. from there, I started loading them into iMovie.

Immediately, I made comedy gold. It turns out that I have a talent. A talent that actually makes me the greatest YouTube video creator of all time. I am a genious.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world are a little slow on picking up on my mastery. And now, 9 months later, I still only have 25 subscribers, and a little over 1100 views total.

It is a travesty.

I turn to you, fellow Freedom! family members, to make the world great again, by spreading the word of my awesomely mediocre YouTube-channel to everyone.

Thank you very much.

View attachment 17122
Hey man, yea That happens dude, even to me...You'll feel much better in the community...I promise :) Attach the link to your channel here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

MediocreGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
DarthNowaa
Welcome to the forums.
Thank you for not posting video`s in this section.
If you are a Freedom partner and display your partner badge https://freedom.community.tm/badge/ You can then posting your video`s in the Content section and the community review section ask for freedback etc etc.
have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here :)
I applied to get the badge yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully I'll get it soon :)