Gaming Oh hey....Didn't see you there! Let me introduce myself...

TheNardBox

New User
Jan 23, 2016
hey what's up guys!

So first let me just say thanks for taking time to read this! My name is Alex and I live in the North West of England (And yes, my city is the wettest place in England sooooo that sucks) and I'm 22 years old. At the moment I do floor laying to pay the rent, however my real passion in life is video gaming, music, and art! So I spend almost all of my free time either hammering endless hours into playing the latest sandbox/RPG game or destroying my brain trying to learn some sweet guitar.

So any guys I found freedom while researching ways to promote a new idea, so I guess I'll give you mine :D

So now that it's 2016 and its January I have a lot of free time on my hands with work being quiet and my girlfriend living in London ( a three hour train and multiple tubes away from my house), I've decided to start my own YouTube channel to fill my time and also to not feel as guilty about the amount of time I spend playing those games :p. At the moment I am an ABSOLUTE amateur, I have no idea what I'm doing but I am absolutely determined to eventually have great quality and reasonably funny (cough cough) content filled channel! I would love any feedback from you guys or other gamers and I would love to make some cool relationships and maybe even some collaboration videos some day.

So if you made it to this point then thank you and I hope you get a chance to check out my Channel, it's called The Nard Box and I hope you guys enjoy and stick it out, give me your feedback, give me tips, send me your channel and I'll be sure to check it out and do the same!
Thank you guys!!......Life story over :p www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eL8O29ztsvEqzlLj5BbmA

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to freedom :)

here is how to add a sub button -http://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-to-add-the-youtube-subscribe-button-below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Reactions: TheNardBox

keron artis

New User
Jan 23, 2016
hey what's up guys!

So first let me just say thanks for taking time to read this! My name is Alex and I live in the North West of England (And yes, my city is the wettest place in England sooooo that sucks) and I'm 22 years old. At the moment I do floor laying to pay the rent, however my real passion in life is video gaming, music, and art! So I spend almost all of my free time either hammering endless hours into playing the latest sandbox/RPG game or destroying my brain trying to learn some sweet guitar.

So any guys I found freedom while researching ways to promote a new idea, so I guess I'll give you mine :D

So now that it's 2016 and its January I have a lot of free time on my hands with work being quiet and my girlfriend living in London ( a three hour train and multiple tubes away from my house), I've decided to start my own YouTube channel to fill my time and also to not feel as guilty about the amount of time I spend playing those games :p. At the moment I am an ABSOLUTE amateur, I have no idea what I'm doing but I am absolutely determined to eventually have great quality and reasonably funny (cough cough) content filled channel! I would love any feedback from you guys or other gamers and I would love to make some cool relationships and maybe even some collaboration videos some day.

So if you made it to this point then thank you and I hope you get a chance to check out my Channel, it's called The Nard Box and I hope you guys enjoy and stick it out, give me your feedback, give me tips, send me your channel and I'll be sure to check it out and do the same!
Thank you guys!!......Life story over :p www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eL8O29ztsvEqzlLj5BbmA
cool channel im in to gaming aswell just sub to you if you wan you can check me out mines is keron artis im just getting started

TheNardBox

New User
Jan 23, 2016

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey @TheNardBox ,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family. I can't wait to see you around here more and I hope you enjoy growing your channel with us. The content you create you can show us here on the forums so we can help you along your journey. If you need any help feel free to email me at [email protected] or shoot me a message here on the forums I check them daily. Just to let you get to know me better my name is Maple Leaf Games or Lyndon. I am a 13 year old gamer and video creator. I have been around Freedom! for close to 2 years and have been around youtube for 3 years. I hope you have a great stay and enjoy this wonderful opportunity and community.

Your Friend,
Lyndon aka Maple Leaf Games

TheNardBox

New User
Jan 23, 2016
Thanks a lot :)
Welcome to the community :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1453635102][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Lyndon man thanks a lot! I'll be sure to check out your page and message if I get stuck! Thanks brother

Hey @TheNardBox ,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family. I can't wait to see you around here more and I hope you enjoy growing your channel with us. The content you create you can show us here on the forums so we can help you along your journey. If you need any help feel free to email me at [email protected] or shoot me a message here on the forums I check them daily. Just to let you get to know me better my name is Maple Leaf Games or Lyndon. I am a 13 year old gamer and video creator. I have been around Freedom! for close to 2 years and have been around youtube for 3 years. I hope you have a great stay and enjoy this wonderful opportunity and community.

Your Friend,
Lyndon aka Maple Leaf Games
[DOUBLEPOST=1453635217][/DOUBLEPOST]I sure will man I'll go check now! :)