Offering Offering reviews.

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Ayy bro, if your down to review my new channel that would be awesome!

This is the temporary link for it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzjq5mRaJfX0IclHTkIyFQg
If that does not work then just shoot or just search up MaskedWolves.​

Aye man I actually find this enjoyable because back when that game first came out I grinded to be a platinum. Love the channel/thumbnails/banner over all I really like it you got yourself a new sub! You ever thing about doing a collab? If you do want to hmu

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Aye man I actually find this enjoyable because back when that game first came out I grinded to be a platinum. Love the channel/thumbnails/banner over all I really like it you got yourself a new sub! You ever thing about doing a collab? If you do want to hmu

Thanks, bro! I haven't really thought too much into collabing yet but maybe I will after I get a little bit more subs!
For sure I will let you know when I do!

Reactions: Logan Bloomfield

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Would love a review if you would be so kind :)
Nice channel man I really like the free for all video on remastered not bad at all your intro I kinda hard to read in the beginning before it says "GAMING" but I love the banner and the thumbnails so overall I really dont know why you anymore subs than what you got. I can also tell you put lots of effort in the videos and channel! I subbed! (y) (Y)

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
May i request a review for my latest FTL video?
Can the review be as blunt as possible to help me in the long-run.

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
I would love to have a review too, if it`s not too mucht to ask for > u <

I know that my consistency when it comes to uploads has a huge lack, because I`ve been sick for over a week now...
But I`m working on it and doing my best! ^^`