Deepankar singh

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Daxspin
Hello! So lets begin. First of all have a customer intro something that you say to address your viewers. Recap what you done last episode but not how long it took to complete or anything like that. If an episode seems to long to you is probably to long for viewers as well so do cut the parts that may seem to long or less interest (Survival- hunting or farming for resources sleeping, doing things that everyone turns away from video?)
A lot of the video is commentary regarding what you are dong. You are still finding your feet so its OK. Try and get yourself more comfortable with recording your voice and crack jokes or just try to entertain. A lot of the parts of the videos are cut-scenes. While they can be important you can always cut it and post other shorter videos with all cut-scenes as a part. After all people come to see game-play. Try and speak up as well so people can hear you in the mic. There are times when you are quiet. I am no expert but I hope this helps . You are doing great keep your chin up and keep it up.
Always end your video saying thank you to viewers for watching your content to share with their friends and to stay tune for more. Ask them to drop comments for suggestions and to subscribe as a call to action. You are the authority on the channel so try your best to be the one they want to come back and listen to.

Thats all from you all the best![DOUBLEPOST=1480976981][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for your review and valuable feedback and I will sure keep these points in mind and improve along the way

Matthew Autry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
_matthew_autry_
your channel art it good, you have a good content base, but one thing you could work on is mabe some custom thumbnails perhaps, and also try and be a little more consistent :) im not new too youtube, just this channel :) good luck :)

Reactions: Josh and Anasia