Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Hello !!!

I am a gamer!

I have some time over at the weekend and in the next couple of days and so If you are a gamer or maybe an entertainer and would like a review on one of your videos than please drop them as a comment or let me know which video you would like me to review from your channel.

I will offer you my honest opinion as it is. Also if you do want me to review your channel quickly than I can look into that as well depending on how many reuqests may take some time :D

Thank you for reading this.

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
I'm pretty sure you've reviewed my channel already lolol, if you have then don't worry about it. If not though I would appreciate it.
Hello no I have not given you a review before so you will be the first on my list I guess :D Lets start !!!

OK so first all the review is based on some aspects of your channel as well as one video I have watched. The video is I am Robert.
Great video it had me in stitches. I really found it funny with some parts lasting a bit to long but it was a really entertaining video I would have watched a lot more like that. Is it meant to be a trailer to your channel? If so is very successful. The only thing I would mention is that It does not show the games you play besides Minecraft. Is that what your channel is focused on? Also when you upload ? That would be good to be added to the video if its a trailer.

OK now lets move onto the channel this is based primary on two things
1) First page of the channel or home- Doesn't have playlists adequately named. You should have your fist page split in between new uploads (new activity if you want so people can take a look at your newest uploads) than different playlists -if you want to put multiple playlists than that will show what your channel has to offer. Its really easy to customise your first channel page so anyone would be able to easily access your playlists and therefore stay longer if they watch more videos helping with your watch-time.
2) When I click on a channel first thing i do (as a viewer - I first look onto the main page of the channel to see what is got to offer if its not showing i might not watch a lot of videos) I go to the about page. Your about page is not finished .Think of this as the best advertisement for your channel. In here you can put why do videos, what your channel has to offer , when do you upload and what kind of videos do you do? This also appears when anyone zooms over your channel Icon if they seen it somewhere. So is really important to have this finished and with all the links set up so people know where else they can get their info about your channel. (Like social media and such)

I think you got a great channel and you can really push a lot of subs soon I'm sure. I hope you found my review helpful and if you did than awesome. I am no expert so don't take this as law is down to yourself in the end what you wish to do .

Best of luck!

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you![DOUBLEPOST=1480601629][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like a review.
OK you are next my friend thank you for asking for a review let's see what you have to offer :

OK so the review again is based on 1 video and looking at channel as well :

So video I watched was Final Fantasy XV Part 1 . Great gameplay video. I enjoyed it throughout it all.
The only feedback would be on the video that there is no commentary. People want to hear your voice when you have a gameplay video. Makes it less about the game and more about you.
Thumbnails as well try and make them a bit more branded with your own channel like put the avatar onto them so that it helps people identify the channel videos as yourself.

Channel now:

1) again main page of the video doesn't have many things besides the playlists. Try and put another line onto the main page or 2 even. One line as most recent uploads. Second as most popular uploads lets say. Helps the main page of the channel to be less empty?

2)Great channel art really makes it stand out and makes it branded and identify as yourself. You would be surprised how many channels out there don't have any channel art.
3) About page is great shows your viewers how often do you upload ( Just say mention times? if you can that way people can tune in). I would put a bit more information in the "about " page about you. But overall is good.

That's all from me I hope you find it helpful and thanks for asking for a review!

Last edited:

Yasha Gaming

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2016
United States
YouTube
masta_yasha
Thanks for the great advice, I will be adding more things to my page, and as for the commentary I think that will have to wait because my mic is bad for recording my voice (tested it out when I first started.) And I would be adding a lot more in the about me section.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Thanks for the great advice, I will be adding more things to my page, and as for the commentary I think that will have to wait because my mic is bad for recording my voice (tested it out when I first started.) And I would be adding a lot more in the about me section.
You are very welcome and again I am no expert just my honest advice. Hope you found it helpful.

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
hai everyone can you all review my channel or my video??
ill review you next :D[DOUBLEPOST=1480785967][/DOUBLEPOST]

i am actually growing =D !
Do you want a review?[DOUBLEPOST=1480788259][/DOUBLEPOST]
hai everyone can you all review my channel or my video??
Hi OK so first of all commentary is great although I do apologise I cant understand what you are saying. You have a continuous flow of conversation. The video is well done but a bit short. I would check it and see if you can cut it to make it smaller 20 mins max ?
Again main page of the channel I would configure it a bit more so that you can see all your playlists and what your channel is about. About page discuss a bit more what you have to offer when you upload and why you game? What your channel has to offer. Also try and work on your thumbnails and trailer. Trailer is really important to your channel. Is your advertisement. Thumbnails same every video should have a catchy sparkling one. I am not an expert but that is my advice hope you find it useful.

Last edited:

YOKSGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2016
Indonesia
YouTube
diptaradhian
ill review you next :D[DOUBLEPOST=1480785967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you want a review?[DOUBLEPOST=1480788259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi OK so first of all commentary is great although I do apologise I cant understand what you are saying. You have a continuous flow of conversation. The video is well done but a bit short. I would check it and see if you can cut it to make it smaller 20 mins max ?
Again main page of the channel I would configure it a bit more so that you can see all your playlists and what your channel is about. About page discuss a bit more what you have to offer when you upload and why you game? What your channel has to offer. Also try and work on your thumbnails and trailer. Trailer is really important to your channel. Is your advertisement. Thumbnails same every video should have a catchy sparkling one. I am not an expert but that is my advice hope you find it useful.

Thank you very much :)

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
If you got time I would like to have a review on one of my video for the Gameplay of dishonored 2 .
As if you see my channel TABS videos are getting more view compare to Dishonored 2 iI would like to know that if I am doing something wrong with it

DISHONORED 2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part7 : Royal Conservatory(PC)
sure thing i will look into your episode today :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480863006][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like a review on last video
Awesome I will look into posting one for you today!

Reactions: Qdash GYT

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hey whats up! Ty for offering reviews! If you still have some more time I just finished this one :

Honest constructive review :) Don't be afraid to point negative sides, I'm trying to improve. Keep it up :p

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey Man,

I would really appreciate it if you could review my channel if you get the time over the next few days :)

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
If you got time I would like to have a review on one of my video for the Gameplay of dishonored 2 .
As if you see my channel TABS videos are getting more view compare to Dishonored 2 iI would like to know that if I am doing something wrong with it

DISHONORED 2 Walkthrough Gameplay Part7 : Royal Conservatory(PC)
Hello! So lets begin. First of all have a customer intro something that you say to address your viewers. Recap what you done last episode but not how long it took to complete or anything like that. If an episode seems to long to you is probably to long for viewers as well so do cut the parts that may seem to long or less interest (Survival- hunting or farming for resources sleeping, doing things that everyone turns away from video?)
A lot of the video is commentary regarding what you are dong. You are still finding your feet so its OK. Try and get yourself more comfortable with recording your voice and crack jokes or just try to entertain. A lot of the parts of the videos are cut-scenes. While they can be important you can always cut it and post other shorter videos with all cut-scenes as a part. After all people come to see game-play. Try and speak up as well so people can hear you in the mic. There are times when you are quiet. I am no expert but I hope this helps . You are doing great keep your chin up and keep it up.
Always end your video saying thank you to viewers for watching your content to share with their friends and to stay tune for more. Ask them to drop comments for suggestions and to subscribe as a call to action. You are the authority on the channel so try your best to be the one they want to come back and listen to.

Thats all from you all the best![DOUBLEPOST=1480976981][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey whats up! Ty for offering reviews! If you still have some more time I just finished this one :

Honest constructive review :) Don't be afraid to point negative sides, I'm trying to improve. Keep it up :p

Ok here it comes:
Well first of all the song is a bit loud. Try and make it lower that the gameplay so that we can hear the effects. Also try and add commentary. You are doing great so keep it up.
If you are not going to add voice commentary make sure to add some writing onto the screen like boards to let us know what is happening. The song can become a bit to much if I am honest so make sure you find more adequate songs and maybe even this one is great but is again a bit to loud. Just add a note at the end like thank you for watching stay tune for more.

Scenes are well cut off and is great you are releasing gameplay of 6-8 mins helps people watch more of your videos and therefore you can get more views and comment and feedback. Keep it up.[DOUBLEPOST=1480977223][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like a review on last video
Cool vid again really great music choice. Now only suggestion is add some notes or writing to let us know what you are trying to achieve in the video. The video is well cut as well so you dont have long video of scenes added together.
The end of the video great job for adding a cut-scenes thanking people for watching your video I think that is super important. Don't be afraid to ask people to subscribe as a call for action or ask for feedback in a similar board that you have. Keep up the great work .

Last edited:

N33nis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Ok here it comes:
Well first of all the song is a bit loud. Try and make it lower that the gameplay so that we can hear the effects. Also try and add commentary. You are doing great so keep it up.
If you are not going to add voice commentary make sure to add some writing onto the screen like boards to let us know what is happening. The song can become a bit to much if I am honest so make sure you find more adequate songs and maybe even this one is great but is again a bit to loud. Just add a note at the end like thank you for watching stay tune for more.

Scenes are well cut off and is great you are releasing gameplay of 6-8 mins helps people watch more of your videos and therefore you can get more views and comment and feedback. Keep it up.[DOUBLEPOST=1480977223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool vid again really great music choice. Now only suggestion is add some notes or writing to let us know what you are trying to achieve in the video. The video is well cut as well so you dont have long video of scenes added together.
The end of the video great job for adding a cut-scenes thanking people for watching your video I think that is super important. Don't be afraid to ask people to subscribe as a call for action or ask for feedback in a similar board that you have. Keep up the great work .[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the review! And yes I will try to add in game sound into the montage. I cutted all in game sound in the edditing because I am always playing with people and it would have been crap to hear all the french crap lol. but yeah of course :) I will try to get a kind of mixer to seperate the audio! Also adding some kind of text and things like that would be great indeed! I'll try to add some indications to comprehend in the upcoming videos. Ty again!

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello! So lets begin. First of all have a customer intro something that you say to address your viewers. Recap what you done last episode but not how long it took to complete or anything like that. If an episode seems to long to you is probably to long for viewers as well so do cut the parts that may seem to long or less interest (Survival- hunting or farming for resources sleeping, doing things that everyone turns away from video?)
A lot of the video is commentary regarding what you are dong. You are still finding your feet so its OK. Try and get yourself more comfortable with recording your voice and crack jokes or just try to entertain. A lot of the parts of the videos are cut-scenes. While they can be important you can always cut it and post other shorter videos with all cut-scenes as a part. After all people come to see game-play. Try and speak up as well so people can hear you in the mic. There are times when you are quiet. I am no expert but I hope this helps . You are doing great keep your chin up and keep it up.
Always end your video saying thank you to viewers for watching your content to share with their friends and to stay tune for more. Ask them to drop comments for suggestions and to subscribe as a call to action. You are the authority on the channel so try your best to be the one they want to come back and listen to.

Thats all from you all the best![DOUBLEPOST=1480976981][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok here it comes:

The end of the video great job for adding a cut-scenes thanking people for watching your video I think that is super important. Don't be afraid to ask people to subscribe as a call for action or ask for feedback in a similar board that you have. Keep up the great work .
Thanks a lot!!