Offering Offering no BS "reviews" on one of your videos.

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Hello people,

If you're looking for an honest and no BS review of a video of yours, reply to this thread and I will have a look.

Just as an obvious disclaimer, these are of course my opinions and suggestions, I ain't her to dance around your video and be kind. If it sucks, I will tell you it sucks.

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Check out my videos? If they suck tell me what I need to improve on
Everyone suggests this but get a channel trailer, it's nice to have one as a starting point for anyone who comes across your channel and wants a quick low down on what you do.
Create and sort playlists for the videos you have already made, no one likes a messy channel.

Regarding a video of yours, I watched "Minecraft UHC Highlights #1: RIP THE DREAM".
First of all, the actual video quality of your captured gameplay looks good. So you got that going for you.
However, during the introduction when you keep doing hard cuts to black and then back to gameplay, it's quite jarring and for me, I found it to be a little bit nauseating.
Perhaps you can experiment with different transitions, to make the viewing experience a bit smoother.

To be honest, I am not a fan of Minecraft content but you seem to be doing alright, nothing jumps out at me that I could suggest for you to fix and you're getting decent views and interaction with your subscribers.

I did quickly look at a few of your other videos and I would suggest working on how you do commentary, I know that is a bit of a blanket suggestion but it was a bit hard at times to understand you.

Good luck.

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
Can i get a reveiw? (mostly on my Dayz 0.60 video but also some of my csgo videos)

GravityForce19

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Everyone suggests this but get a channel trailer, it's nice to have one as a starting point for anyone who comes across your channel and wants a quick low down on what you do.
Create and sort playlists for the videos you have already made, no one likes a messy channel.

Regarding a video of yours, I watched "Minecraft UHC Highlights #1: RIP THE DREAM".
First of all, the actual video quality of your captured gameplay looks good. So you got that going for you.
However, during the introduction when you keep doing hard cuts to black and then back to gameplay, it's quite jarring and for me, I found it to be a little bit nauseating.
Perhaps you can experiment with different transitions, to make the viewing experience a bit smoother.

To be honest, I am not a fan of Minecraft content but you seem to be doing alright, nothing jumps out at me that I could suggest for you to fix and you're getting decent views and interaction with your subscribers.

I did quickly look at a few of your other videos and I would suggest working on how you do commentary, I know that is a bit of a blanket suggestion but it was a bit hard at times to understand you.

Good luck.

Thank you, ya my commentary is a bit off, but my new video does have some better commentary!

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Can i get a reveiw? (mostly on my Dayz 0.60 video but also some of my csgo videos)
Regarding your DayZ video:
The intro is a bit off since its dead silent, seems kind of odd to just leave it like that.
The video it's self is straight to the point, not much to comment on since you talk about what is need to be said due to the new update.

Perhaps you could add some music in the background?
Show related gameplay to put along side the points you make?

Good luck.

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
Thanks yeah i kind of screwed the intro i forgot to put music and i agree i should have put in gameplay on the points alltough it would take a lot of time and i wanted it to be done quick but sort of well-made since the update came out last night, But thx alot!

voleN

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, it would be awesome if you could throw me a review. A lot of my videos are Stream exports from Twitch, as I'm spending a lot of time Streaming. Though I do have 2 sets of Let's Plays going currently. Feel free to pick either the Stream exports, or the Modded playthrough. Do note, the language is NSFW though.

Emergence Gamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
I'd appreciate it if you could check out my latest Slender video/ Hidden source video and give me a review, I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong! :)

Mattanomaly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello people,

If you're looking for an honest and no BS review of a video of yours, reply to this thread and I will have a look.

Just as an obvious disclaimer, these are of course my opinions and suggestions, I ain't her to dance around your video and be kind. If it sucks, I will tell you it sucks.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello people,

You're deep in it now bruh.