Service Offering Detailed Reviews

ProDispatch

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
*READ FIRST SO YOU'RE NOT 'MISLEAD'*

Hello guys, and welcome to my post.

Here I am offering to do Detailed channel reviews to help you grow your channel. I offer reviews on anything that is related to your YouTube channel, so that being the Channel art, video quality or even your social medias.

*IMPORTANT* I have had some individuals complain in the past that they have been mislead due to them not reading the info provided to them so I am making this clear. I have used the Free Service Prefix due to you're not paying any money. However when I offer these review, I require something from you first. I would like YOU to give me a small review of MY channel, it doesn't have to be a 12 page essay, but something which shows you have actually been bothered to look through my channel and give me a review. The reason for me doing this is because I still want to help others grow and giving them reviews, but I'm at the point of starting a new channel so I would love to know what I did right and wrong with my old channel to help me with my new one. Like George always says, and how I like to think. You can only grow by working and growing together, so if we help each other here we can improve our channels for our audiences!

So, if you're interested in getting a detailed review, and would like to help someone else whilst doing so. Leave me your review down below with your YouTube link and I will review your channel. :)

Thanks for taking the time to read, & I hope we can help one another grow!

- Pro :)

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ProDispatch