Service Offering Any Video Editing

Ollie Duckers

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys so I'm offering anything to do with video editing, the following I'll do:
  • Intros
  • Remixes
  • Montages
  • Clips
  • Full Videos
All of these things can be done for free if you so want, I'd really like to get some practice in before my A-level assignment, cheers

GameOverHD

New User
Nov 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Im very interested in an intro if you'd be able to make one?? I'm looking for something that's short and eye catching with my channel name on it, of course I'd link you in the description of my videos and link on my channel, thanks in advance :)

Ollie Duckers

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man! Im very interested in an intro if you'd be able to make one?? I'm looking for something that's short and eye catching with my channel name on it, of course I'd link you in the description of my videos and link on my channel, thanks in advance :)

Sure man, Make sure you get in contact with me over here mate
Hay there @Ollie Duckers!
Before i can ask you for a request..may i ask for a portfolio of your past work?

I'm one of the best in the business, I don't need no portfolio

Ollie Duckers

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
How long you want the intro to be?
What is the color theme you'd like to be used? Preferably World Of Craft colors
What name in the main part of the intro
What kind of other things would you like there?

Mar 26, 2015
YouTube
How long you want the intro to be? i'd like it to be 20-50 sec long.
What is the color theme you'd like to be used? Well Red or Blue with a bit of Gold.
What name in the main part of the intro Avenlaine as that is my channel name
What kind of other things would you like there? well if you can i'd like something like my cheater in it if u can do that

Ollie Duckers

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
YouTube
Okay the intro will be about 20 - 30 seconds? Is that okay, have in mind the first 10 seconds need to be really eye catching towards the viewer and if it's an intro it can get quite boring so for me 20 - 30 seconds is plenty.
I'll be sure to get them colors in for you.
I'll get your channel name in.
I'll have a look, but this should be pretty easily done, make sure to add me on Skype so I can send you the link direct.

Mar 26, 2015
YouTube
Okay the intro will be about 20 - 30 seconds? Is that okay, have in mind the first 10 seconds need to be really eye catching towards the viewer and if it's an intro it can get quite boring so for me 20 - 30 seconds is plenty.
I'll be sure to get them colors in for you.
I'll get your channel name in.
I'll have a look, but this should be pretty easily done, make sure to add me on Skype so I can send you the link direct.
i added you on skype