Service offering all channel art (free)

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
I'm already very experienced with making logos and stuff but I want to become a professional when it comes to making logos and banners for other people. I want a bit of practice before I start offering my services for a price. So if you need any kind of graphics work like logos, avatars, banners, end cards, video overlays, etc... just reply down below. I also attached some files of my work

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Outro2.png
    Outro2.png
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • HYR logo.png
    HYR logo.png
    419.3 KB · Views: 14

Howler

New User
Dec 9, 2016
I need a wolf logo and banner art if you're interested! An abstract wolf logo and banner that incorporates the stars but is unique and not copied off google. I can send links to what I like via messages or email. I know you said free of charge but I wouldnt mind sending some $$ your way if I like the design

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
I need a wolf logo and banner art if you're interested! An abstract wolf logo and banner that incorporates the stars but is unique and not copied off google. I can send links to what I like via messages or email. I know you said free of charge but I wouldnt mind sending some $$ your way if I like the design
I'm so down for this we can start working on it right away[DOUBLEPOST=1481639820][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man if your willing i recently renamed my channel so I need a new logo and if possible a banner. If your willing to help if you can email me at [email protected]
Just sent you an email bro

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2015
hey man, sorry not on here much. I'm looking for someone to create a logo and background art for me. i have made a new channel for my clan and it needs branding, would you be able to assist me. cheers Skully

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
I'm already very experienced with making logos and stuff but I want to become a professional when it comes to making logos and banners for other people. I want a bit of practice before I start offering my services for a price. So if you need any kind of graphics work like logos, avatars, banners, end cards, video overlays, etc... just reply down below. I also attached some files of my work
Could you make me a overlay for my videos please? If you need anything to base the overlay on just go to my channel ThatOneStruggler

Keeno

Rising User
Oct 23, 2016
YouTube
Thisiskeeno
Hey I need a Gaming mascot like those teams logos I will pay if I like
just email me at [email protected] with ideas[DOUBLEPOST=1481862096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you make me a overlay for my videos please? If you need anything to base the overlay on just go to my channel ThatOneStruggler
this will legit be so quick lol just email me at [email protected][DOUBLEPOST=1481862136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey i was wondering if you could make me a logo with the the Atlanta hawks mascot on it
Skype-thatkidmj1
sounds good but i prefer to talk through email. [email protected]